Lump found on breast after Breast Augmentation

Lisa A.
on 6/5/09 1:22 am, edited 6/7/09 11:06 am
I am going in for a biopsy on tuesday, I am very very nervious as my sister was DX with stage 4 breast cancer  hers2 postive (RAPID GROWING  OF BREAST CANCER) 2 weeks ago.
I had digitial mamo  ultrasound and halo test in oct so I am hoping noting was missed . I know I have 80% chance it will be nothing. My doc said that I could aggravated the lymph nodes post trama from the  BA surgery, But to be safe we need to do a biopsy, it is on side of breast way back where the breast tissues ends. I am trying not to freck out but I have to have faith in God and wait tell tuesday  and wait time out for results which will be hard to do, Anyone have a simular problem POST BA?. I had BA April 28.I keep thinking my breast tissues has moved and did have lumpy breast before so maybe it is now I can feel the lumpy breast  even more now, Time will tell
Lisa
FLGail
on 6/5/09 1:30 am - Sun City, AZ
Lisa, I will keep you in my prayers. Hopefully it will be nothing. Take Care. 
                                                                                                                                    Gail
(deactivated member)
on 6/5/09 1:31 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Lisa,
I hope and pray it will be nothing.  Maybe it's just that now you can feel some lumps/bumps that were always there but buried under fatty tissue??
I just had my mammo done yesterday and am hoping nothing new turns up since my breast reduction in Nov.

Thinking of you!!!
Please keep us posted.
Ruth
mommyto4kids
on 6/5/09 1:32 am
I have heard that when you get implants you can feel things easier. like you said you had lumpy breasts before. I have a little bump in my breast that Ive had since my surgery 10 yrs ago. come to find out its a stitch knot that never desolved. I know you are worried extra with what your sis is going through. I will pray that everything is ok!    Brandi
Kelly V.
on 6/5/09 1:48 am - Galion, OH
You are in my thoughts and prayers!!  Hang in there.
MelissaF
on 6/5/09 1:57 am - Northwood, IA
Lisa, saying a prayer and sending good thoughts your way.  Please keep us posted - big hugs.  Know you are scared but hope for good outcome.
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

BigCityGirl
on 6/5/09 2:33 am - San Diego, CA
Lisa,

Actually, this comes up fairly often at my support group.  These normally check out to be nothing.  My SIL had a lump in a similar location following her BR several years ago.  It was nothing and it's still there.  Try to relax between now and Tuesday - easier said than done, I know.  Been through these lumps myself twice.  In fact, I hold my breath every January when I go in for my mamo.  Donna
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
CeCeXercises
on 6/5/09 2:39 am
 Lisa,

I had a breast lift 4/08 and my pre-op mammogram was normal. My 10/08 post-op follow-up mammogram showed a suspicious lump in my left breast. Having no family history of breast cancer (so sorry to hear about your sister and pray for a great resolution there) and having had the normal pre-op mammo, I was not that concerned. I did undergo a biopsy during which the doctor placed a marker for future reference. I just had a six month follow-up and nothing has changed but I have to go again in 6 months. I assumed that it was scar tissue and that is what the docs think as well. So, good luck to both you and your sister.

I haven't posted here in ages but I still "tune in" now and again.

CeCe
PamT
on 6/5/09 5:21 am - Downey, CA
Awww Lisa..........  what the heck else, huh?  It's not like you don't already have enough to worry about!! 

I'll be thinking about you and praying for a good outcome!

PamT
(deactivated member)
on 6/5/09 5:48 am
Lisa I will keep you and your sister in my prayers.
Most Active