Hello

(deactivated member)
on 6/5/09 11:20 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
Hi Guy's,

My name is Lisa and I was wondering if someone on this board has a list of Pre & Post  OP tips that I might find helpful when I am approved for my Panni.

Unfortunately I will be unable to choose a surgeon on my own, because I have an HMO and while the procedure is covered, I will have to go where they tell me to go.

Thanks in advance

(deactivated member)
on 6/5/09 2:11 pm - Wiesbaden, Germany
DS on 10/08/13
Lisa,

What is your time frame for plastics?

If you have the time, I strongly recommend that you come to the next Long Beach coffee social, which is usually on the last Saturday of the month.  There are several ladies who have had their plastics or will be having them in the next few months and they know the right questions to ask.  The ones who have already had their plastics look abfab.

Lisa
(deactivated member)
on 6/5/09 4:01 pm - Califreakinfornia , CA
Can you call me sometime tomorrow so I can talk to you about it ?
(deactivated member)
on 6/7/09 1:04 pm - Wiesbaden, Germany
DS on 10/08/13
I'll give you a call this week.  I feel miserable, I've been sick and the pilot on my ho****er heater won't stay lit.  I did not enjoy my ice-cold shower after I ran this morning.
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 6/5/09 10:43 pm
PUMPKIN!!!!!!   LOL!!!

Chile - I got LOADS to tell you about panni - ESPECIALLY if you're going to be stuck with some f*cker you can't choose - LOTS to ask and make sure you get details on so you don't get SCREWED!  

*note to the others on this board - my language is a lil rougher 'cause me and Pumpkin got HISTORY and 'forest gump voice' She's my GIRL!**  LMAOOOOO

Hit me on the backline - we GOTS TA TALK!!!! 

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

brenda F.
on 6/6/09 2:35 am - whitney, TX
   Tell me too  Mama !!!i have to use the one that my insurance well pay for ....
was 400+ june 15th,06,..now 145-150 as of may15th,09 ... wow!!!what a ride .   
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 6/6/09 7:46 am
What are you getting done, Brenda?

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

brenda F.
on 6/6/09 10:29 am - whitney, TX
Hell girl ,i don't know .well see the surgeon Monday in Dallas at 11 am ..give y'all a holler when i get home ...
(deactivated member)
on 6/6/09 3:36 am - Califreakinfornia , CA
On June 6, 2009 at 5:43 AM Pacific Time, #1 Mack Mama wrote:
PUMPKIN!!!!!!   LOL!!!

Chile - I got LOADS to tell you about panni - ESPECIALLY if you're going to be stuck with some f*cker you can't choose - LOTS to ask and make sure you get details on so you don't get SCREWED!  

*note to the others on this board - my language is a lil rougher 'cause me and Pumpkin got HISTORY and 'forest gump voice' She's my GIRL!**  LMAOOOOO

Hit me on the backline - we GOTS TA TALK!!!! 
I love ya Double M, you crack me up. Sending you a PM now
brenda F.
on 6/6/09 2:36 am - whitney, TX
 Well hi there baby doll ......
Most Active