How many pounds of skin did you lose?

(deactivated member)
on 6/6/09 8:00 am - Los Angeles, CA
My doc took off 4 lbs of skin during my LBL/TT.

He also lipoed 5 lbs of fat (I was like, "Hey, while I'm under...)
Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 6/6/09 11:31 am - OH
I lost only 10 pounds from my tummy, mons, and arms.  I expected more (and so did the surgeon), but he said it was good that it was TRULY mostly skin and not a lot of residual fat.

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

katydidit64
on 6/7/09 2:31 am - north port, FL

My LBL was done 3 years after RNY, My weight at time of plastics was 160, surgeon took off 6 lbs skin/fat.  I now weigh 150ish.  My original RNY physicians goal was 160... my goal back then was 130lb... umm now? I think I am okay.. not fat (definately), definately not thin, maybe could be called slim  But I think of myself as average size now...if I lost another 20lbs, I probrably would be too skinny,, hahah....OMG  I don't think I have ever said that before!  

Cindy C.
on 6/9/09 7:17 am
My surgeon didn't weigh the skin from my TT, but he said it was about 4 - 5 pounds.  However, I gained almost 2 1/2 pounds from my BA.  Overall, I expected a loss of about 2 pounds.  Butttt, I am six weeks out and the scale has yet to reflect any loss.  I have fluctuated between having GAINED anywhere from 1 to 5 pounds.  It sucks.

Cindy

Height 5' 1"   WLS on 12/05/07      Plastics on 04/27/09                                 

Kristina M.
on 6/21/09 5:35 am - North East, MD
 Hi my LBL was about 2 years ago and my PL removed 21lbs of fat and skin and then a year out my weight shifted and I lost another 10 lbs. I then had a breast lift and lipo on my thighs and knees. with the breast lift he removed about 3 and 1/2 lbs of tissue from each breast and lipo was a total of 10lbs from the thighs and knees. hope this helps. Im not very computer savoy but if anyone cares to see i do have before and after pics I would be happy to e-mail.
Most Active