How to decide breast size.. Please HELP

Beth C.
on 6/5/09 8:36 am - Woodstock, MD
I am 5'4 and right now weight 164 pounds. i am going to have a tummy tuck and breast reduction in October. Doctor feels I have a small frame. I need to decide what size I want my breasts to be. My Surgeon thinks I will be happy with a full B cup. Right now I am a DD. How do you decide what cup size you want and how do you know you will be happy. Doctor said I don't need implants so I am happy about that. Any webpage to help you decide breast size or how do I know what to choose? Please help.  Thanks. Beth
Beth Clark

BigCityGirl
on 6/5/09 8:55 am - San Diego, CA
If you are short waisted, smaller breasts tend to work out better.  I'm in that category and I went from a DD to a D with my breast reduction.  I think B  might be a bit small. 
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
Lovelylady69
on 6/5/09 2:52 pm - AL
Just be careful.  I went a little too small with my reduction/lift last year and wound up getting implants this year (which I love!)  With your height though I would think a full B or a C cup would be good, unless you just really want a more voluptuos/full shape. 

Good luck!   

Lovelylady
start 308/goal 160/ curent 145  @ 5'9"

katydidit64
on 6/7/09 2:19 am - north port, FL
Hi, as I am close to your size thought I would share my story with you... I am also 5'4 and currently weigh about 155... however I came from a 250lb+ background that included large breasts... So now... after plastic surgery I wear a 36DD cup bra... my mother and I both say that my breasts are smaller than before... My husband says they are'perfect' LOL.  Personally I would have gone a tich bigger, but on the other hand I don't have many problems finding shirts that fit, or stay buttoned in all the right places...

so my impants were the smallest available as I still had some breast tissue left... just needed to have them look up instead of clean the lint from my belly button!

Another considertion is your age... I am 45, The girls should last 10 yrs but will still have some stretching.. If I went to a larger size would have had to look at sagging issues in less than 5 yrs according to my surgeon.

Hope this helps... there is a website from one of the implant companies can't think of it right now... maybe your surgeon would know?
Most Active