Update on LBL 2 weeks post op

Redstrawberri B
on 6/3/09 9:17 pm, edited 6/3/09 9:21 pm - Dallas, TX
Hey Guys!!!

I'm not big on posting pics but after I become 4 weeks post op I will post my before and after.
Swelling going down  , I can finally see some difference but he scale is not moving. Til this morning I pretty much was the same 149-150 as at the time of surgery. I woke up this morning I guess cause my apetite is back weighing 151-152. OMG I'm ready  to start back exercising!!!!
I have a Dr. appointment on June 8th!!!! Guys beleive it or not I'm ready for exercise and SEX!!!
But I will wait the required time which is stressful that I can't .
Do you think I can walk some??? I can tell that when I do too much I begin to swell!!!

On another note I think I'm going to hire a personal trainer for a month to help show me how to raise my rump and shape my thighs more. Meaning I really dont want to have any more PS but I'm finding more flaws with my body. My family says that I'm turning into a walking science fair project!!!!.

My Dr. has not required me to wear a binder but something in me says that I need to buy one!!!

Well anywho I'm healing good as far as my scars. Still have a hard time getting out of the car and the bed. But I return to work on June 15th.

Anyway if you have any feed back please don't hesitate to let me know!!!

Red (April)
Shirley H.
on 6/3/09 10:58 pm - Bradenton, FL
Hey you well I am in the same boat the scale REALLY ****** me off only 4 pounds loss the dr said he removed 11 pounds so what ta heck is up with that????
lets see who answers you I can't wait to see what is up with this I have like no swelling well I don't think I do any how ..... and sex yeah my hubby wants to know like how long ok I will post my questions on my own  thanks a bunch  from Shirley
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 6/3/09 11:00 pm
Hey girl!!!!  You know I ain't shy so I already posted my pics - LOL

NO you cannot exercise until your doc says so!!!!  Gon and be hardheaded and swell back up like a damn balloon..... you'll see.  Your body has gone through MAJOR trauma - give it some time to rest - you aren't a vampire (unless I missed your fangs when we hung out) so you have to deal with real time human regeneration like the rest of us...... be patient.

I do feel you on the difference - I am still swollen and walking slightly hunched over still but WOW!!!  I can see STRAIGHT down to my feet!!!!  Nothing to 'grab' when I am sitting and nothing laying in my lap anymore - WOW!!!!!!!!

As for the binder - I will get mine put on me today when they take these drains out, so I will let you know how I feel about the difference in wearing one - from everything I have heard - they help so you should ask your doc when you can wear one if you want, since he doesn't require it.  

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

Redstrawberri B
on 6/4/09 12:21 am - Dallas, TX
Hey Lady,

Can't wait to hang again!! Goodluck at the Dr's office!!!!

Red(April)
DEBI R.
on 6/4/09 5:10 pm, edited 6/4/09 5:10 pm - CORSICANA, TX
Hi Red,

Glad your doing well. I went into surgery weighing 169 and the surgeon removed 15 lbs of skin and I weighed 159 when I got home and stayed at that weight for 7 weeks until today when I finally weighed 155. I think the swelling causes us to weigh more although my stomach was really swollen today when I weighed.  Debi

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

Most Active