creative drain camiflouge ideas?

mnlisad
on 6/4/09 12:49 am - Rochester, MN
Hello Everyone!
I'm 6 days post BL/BA and bilat thighplasty--and doing well!  But..I'm trying to find a way to cami my drains.  I have one in each thigh..some shorts have pockets and that works well...but...when I don't have pockets they're a little harder to hide.   They kinda freak my fiance out..  :)  You'd think he'd be used to it...I had drains for 8 weeks then.  I had a fanny pack I used then, but of course can't find it now...  Any ideas on what to use??  Thanks in advance~  Lisa

Duodenal Switch 4/25/06
Pre op weight: 368
Day of surgery: 345
Current weight: 156
9/08--176# Lower body lift and brachioplasty--now 156#!
4/09 Medial thigh lift/thighplasty and BA/mastopexy! 

Redstrawberri B
on 6/4/09 12:54 am - Dallas, TX
Lisa,

Buy you some cute Maxi dresses they are even in style!!!
mnlisad
on 6/4/09 1:00 am - Rochester, MN
Thanks Red..I love any excuse to shop!!  :)  I should have mentioned..for the thigh lift, I have incisions from my groin to below the knee..so for right now it feels best to wear those kinda cut off sweat shorts around...they're softer against the incision..  I tried a skirt yesterday--thought I'd look cute going to see the ps!!  But...traded in for shorts for comfort...maybe in another week--I think I've got a litte spring fashion fever and need to remember I'm still recovering..and that comes a little bit before fashion! lol...  :)

Duodenal Switch 4/25/06

Shirley H.
on 6/4/09 1:56 am - Bradenton, FL
I use a small piece of tape and tape them to the top part of my leg just below hip. and that seems to work for me!
post some pic I love to look at them!
shirley
BethinSeattle
on 6/4/09 3:19 am, edited 6/4/09 3:21 am - Federal Way, WA
I did the fanny pack for the most part with all three of my plastic surgeries.  With my LBL I actually got away with running two of the bulbs up into my bra cups (one on each side).. gave me a little 'boost'.  Course with the BL/BA that might be a bit hard to do.. but for other surgeries it's worth a shot.

322/157/170 Reached Goal on 7/30/06
LBL w/o outer thighs on 9/11/06
BL/BA, brach, lipo on 5/16/07
Medial Thigh lift on 01/23/08
Lisa A.
on 6/4/09 3:44 am
I got legged undies and cut wholes on top to place drain on outside and tacked the midway down outside of the thighs
Lisa
mnlisad
on 6/4/09 4:03 am - Rochester, MN
Good ideas!!! I knew this was the place to ask!   And I will try to post pics sometime soon!  Lisa

Duodenal Switch 4/25/06

Most Active