I survived my TT & BL,,,,,,,,,,,so far!!

PamT
on 6/3/09 4:08 am - Downey, CA
TT & BL was yesterday at 7:30 am. and I was back home (with a pain pump) by 3pm.

Slowly walking and standing is relatively painfree. Getting in & out of bed,,,,that's another story.. not super super bad but not easy. Coughing is a KILLER!  

I go back into the doctors office today to have him check me out & change the bandages.

I'll let you know what he says!!

PamT
megameggs
on 6/3/09 4:45 am - FL
I can't believe you're posting already!! Glad everything went well!
Vist my weblog at www.megameggs.wordpress.com

MelissaF
on 6/3/09 5:17 am - Northwood, IA
YAY YOU!!!! Congrats~  You are doing terrific!!!!!!!!

Yeah, coughing and sneezing should be outlawed post TT/LBL's... not cool.
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

MSHAMO
on 6/3/09 5:58 am - AUBURN HILLS, MI
Congrats!! I'm 15 weeks out and still can't cough or sneeze, try to repress them if you can. Keep your drain lines stripped, take your pain meds and stool softeners. And, get enough rest and you will be up and about in no time!! I didn't even get in my bed for 3 weeks, but, yah, getting up & down IS another story!! Good luck!!
High/VSG/Surgeon Goal/My Goal/Current 257/242/170/155/141  I love my sleeve!
5' 3.5"    Plastic Surgeon: Dr. Raymond Hajjar, Bingham Farms, MI   Extended TT, muscle repair, lipo & hernia repair 2/25/09  Direct neck lift and muscle repair  4/14/09  Short scar lower face lift, more neck work and lower bleph 9/15/09
(deactivated member)
on 6/3/09 6:12 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
WOW....I'm amazed you are up and posting already.

Here's to a speedy/smooth recovery!
Lisa B.
on 6/3/09 6:36 am - CO
While I realize that coughing hurts...please, please, please, PLEASE don't try to NOT cough!!! You'll end up with pneumonia or a respiratory infection and then you'll really be in trouble!

Wendy_Canada
on 6/3/09 12:50 pm - Canada
Hi Pam

Your amazing!  I'm so glad everything went well.  Your in my thoughts

Wendy

tonjasm
on 6/3/09 12:56 pm - Edmond, OK
Wow!  Completely awesome!  You forgot to mention that you cannot be held responsible for posting while under the influence!  Hope your recovery goes extremely well! 
Obesity Help Support Group > http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/tonjasm_group/ 

I had a tummy tuck and lipo of the side flanks performed by Nathan Miller with Cosmetic Surgery Affiliates in Oklahoma City on June 23rd, 2009.

(deactivated member)
on 6/3/09 1:17 pm
Amazing that you are already up & posting! Glad to hear all went well, wishing you a quick & problem free recovery... Fab
DEBI R.
on 6/3/09 4:35 pm - CORSICANA, TX
Hi Pam,

Glad everything went  well and your doing great and already home.  I remember having to cough and it hurting, I also sneezed and felt liked I pulled a muscle.

I hope you have a speedy recovery. Debi

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

Most Active