1 week out posted pictures!

Shirley H.
on 6/3/09 11:11 pm - Bradenton, FL

Hello I am 1 week out from hernia repair and panni.....

Ok here I go the scale only says 4 pounds less ..... I think I look pretty good I will post photos of what I have so far ! I feel pretty good  When can I have sex how long before I am suppose to drive
my cut is from butt cheek to butt cheek 116 staples and 2 drains well 1 drain came out yesterday and 10 staples . oh yeah and the hernia was right under my belly button and was un repairable so I have no belly button weird hu? yeah hubby just relized it last night oh well not wanting to wear a bikini or nothing so I am ok with it I guess I don't have a choice anyways well how do I relize if I am swelled or not I look totally different so I don't think I am swelled but maybe I am ! I found out that the boy shorts underwear are great and I want lots of them I am going to throw away all my other panties and just wear those oh yeah and my monthy friend came too so I am really in cramps and in a little pain well in the am lots of pain when it's time to get up !

Oh yeah what a terrible time in the hospital I had the worst care ever I was never so happy to be let out of that place!  
ok let see who can help me and let me work on those pictures!
thanks Shirley

Redstrawberri B
on 6/4/09 12:28 am - Dallas, TX
Hey Shirley,

I hear ya about the boys shorts. Try Victoria Secrets I love theirs. I started buying them after my weight loss but did not really like the look I had with the extra fat hanging out of the side. My best Friend went the day after my surgery and got me some which they had 10 for 25 bucks which was a steal. I put a pair on the other day and guess what loooks good!!! No more big Mamma panties that I have been wearing since my LBL.

Girl go treat yoursel!!!!!

Red(April)
Shirley H.
on 6/4/09 1:53 am - Bradenton, FL
thank you thank you I am going to send my 17 year old to Victoria's today I hope that sale in our store here too! thats a deal cause the walmart ones r 5. bucks each and not that soft!
Thanks   so how r u with the pain factor and driving and sex???
Shirley
MSHAMO
on 6/4/09 2:21 am - AUBURN HILLS, MI
You look great!! At one week, I don't think my scale said I was down even 4 lbs., you're lucky, but the following month I lost a total of 12 lbs, but had 8 lbs. cut off. I, also, have no belly button because of a baseball size umbilical hernia. Don't really miss it, but my PS said if I wanted something to look like a belly button, he could cut something that would scar like one.  I can't believe all the staples you have. My PS used glue and about 20 little stitches.  I didn't start driving for 3 weeks, I could have, but my DH took me until then. GENTLE sex after 3.5 weeks. Good luck and don't overdo!!
High/VSG/Surgeon Goal/My Goal/Current 257/242/170/155/141  I love my sleeve!
5' 3.5"    Plastic Surgeon: Dr. Raymond Hajjar, Bingham Farms, MI   Extended TT, muscle repair, lipo & hernia repair 2/25/09  Direct neck lift and muscle repair  4/14/09  Short scar lower face lift, more neck work and lower bleph 9/15/09
DEBI R.
on 6/4/09 5:01 pm - CORSICANA, TX

You look great!!  You sure have alot of staples, I didn't have any stitches or staples (only internal stitches) my surgeon used glue and I healed nicely. My scars have almost faded and it's only been 2 months. Debi

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

Nena Bella
on 6/5/09 4:48 am - TX
jsut curious, I work in Dallas, texas who was your PS Surgeon?

1st goal to lose 119 lbs at 1 yr postop

DEBI R.
on 6/5/09 9:23 am - CORSICANA, TX
I used Dr William Carpenter at Baylor Dallas for my arms and LBL.

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

Most Active