Dr. Warnock - your results from pannilectomy?

houstondarlin
on 6/3/09 11:07 pm - Humble, TX
I am scheduled for surgery Sept. 4th and would like to talk/chat with someone who has had a pannilectomy done by Dr. Warnock.  I know he is a wonderful Christian Dr. and am looking forward to hearing from you.  I will have a HUGE hernia repaired and a pannilectomy done.  Also what is the difference between a pannilectomy and LBL?  I did ask if the incision will go around to my butt and he said yes.

Thanks!
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 6/4/09 12:27 am
Hey there!  I can't tell you the info on Dr. Warnock specifically - but I CAN help a lil in the panni vs TT area......

an LBL does go all the way around the body - a panni can mean different things to different docs - some will remove skin above the belly button, some won't.  some will take the time to make the result as good as possible, some won't.  I had a panni done last year, and last week had a anchor cut TT.

my pre op and post op pics from both are on www.picturetrail.com - in the top left next to the 'Go' button - enter makemeover2009 for the member name

The password for the albums is Buford2009

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

Shishakaye
on 6/9/09 12:14 pm - Colorado Springs, CO
I had my panni and hernia repair done by Dr. Warnock....if you would like to chat email me.
Most Active