Tummy tuck question but about my boobs

tonjasm
on 6/3/09 1:11 pm - Edmond, OK
I am to have my tummy tuck at the end of July.  I had a breast reduction about 6 years ago and am very pleased with my boobs (went from a double G to a B).  With having a tummy tuck, what will pulling that skin down do to my boobs?  What should I expect?  Will my boobs move down too and be a different shape?

I'd love to hear from anyone that had a tummy tuck, but didn't have a breast surgery at the same time.

Thanks!
Obesity Help Support Group > http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/tonjasm_group/ 

I had a tummy tuck and lipo of the side flanks performed by Nathan Miller with Cosmetic Surgery Affiliates in Oklahoma City on June 23rd, 2009.

BigCityGirl
on 6/3/09 2:26 pm - San Diego, CA
I had my boobs lifted after my LBL.  I thought I might be able to get by with them before I had the LBL. After the LBL,  I didn't notice that they were pulled down so much as I though my old boobs didn't fit my newly contoured lower body.  With everything being so tight on the bottom, I knew I had to fix the boobs after that.  And I'm glad I did. 
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
MSHAMO
on 6/4/09 2:26 am - AUBURN HILLS, MI
I have noticed that my boobs are a little lower down my chest after my TT. Not really a lot,but good thing I wear a very supportive bra!! ha ha But, not planning on fixing the girls, tho!!
High/VSG/Surgeon Goal/My Goal/Current 257/242/170/155/141  I love my sleeve!
5' 3.5"    Plastic Surgeon: Dr. Raymond Hajjar, Bingham Farms, MI   Extended TT, muscle repair, lipo & hernia repair 2/25/09  Direct neck lift and muscle repair  4/14/09  Short scar lower face lift, more neck work and lower bleph 9/15/09
CoronaRN
on 6/4/09 11:42 pm - Huddleston, VA
I had my TT on 5/20.  I had a breast reduction in 1998 with the same PS.  I do not see where it affected my BR at all.  My breasts haven't changed since my TT.  I was a DDD/F and was taken down to a "C".  Since losing 160lbs with my RNY, I have gone down to a "B" cup.  I have pics of my TT on my profile. 

Tanya
Most Active