Commence with the chicken swinging, PLEASE!

Jupiter6
on 6/4/09 3:23 am - Near Media, Pa- South of Philly, NJ
After a month and 11 phone calls, I finally got BC BS to admit they have my paperwork--- it's a start! It's allegedly on the Utilization Review desk AS WE SPEAK!

My abdominoplasty/ mastopexy /brachioplasty is scheduled for 6/25--- and I need as much of this covered as possible...please please oh PLEASE!

Ten years of rashes and hydradenitis suppurativa, more hanging arm skin than I have ever seen on a woman of my size, what's left of 48H breasts--- oh PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pray they kick in a good amount!

"Oh sweet and sour Jesus, that is GOOD!" - Stephen Colbert  Lap RNY 7/07-- Lap Gallbladder 5/08--  
     Emergency Bowel Repair
6/08 -Dr. Meilahn, Temple U.  
 Upper and Lower Bleph/Lower Face Lift 
12/08 
     Fraxel Repair 2/09-- Lower Bleph Re-Do 5/09  -Dr. Pontell, Media PA  Mastopexy/Massive 
     Brachioplasty/ Extended Abdominoplasty 
(plus Mons Lift and Upper Leg lift) / Hernia Repair
      6/24/09 ---Butt Lift and Lateral Thighplasty Scheduled 7/6/10
 - Dr. Ivor Kaplan VA Beach

Total Cost: $33,500   Start wt: 368   RNY wt: 300  Goal wt: 150   Current wt: 148.2  BMI: 24.7

mommyto4kids
on 6/4/09 4:16 am
Ill say a prayer for you!
(deactivated member)
on 6/4/09 4:26 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Swinging the chicken for you........ but the chicken isn't enjoying it....

Hope it works our for you!
Clirishu
on 6/4/09 5:32 am - LA
 Am I reading right that you are having your arms and your tummy done at the same time?  I was told that was too hard on the body post-op as far as moving around in concerned.  
Jupiter6
on 6/4/09 8:02 am - Near Media, Pa- South of Philly, NJ
I expect it's going to be hell afire, ayup. But I will also have 24 hour nursing care and all the drugs I can swallow. If I can get through the initial abject torture, it'll benefit me long term, I figure.

I will also be having my lower body done eventually. We grouped the surgeries this way so that at least half of me will be fully functional. It's why I am exercising my lower body like crazy-- so I can get up and down without use of my chest or arms.

I'm pretty good at doing impossible things these days. Ever read my "facial plastics without anesthesia" posts? ;)

"Oh sweet and sour Jesus, that is GOOD!" - Stephen Colbert  Lap RNY 7/07-- Lap Gallbladder 5/08--  
     Emergency Bowel Repair
6/08 -Dr. Meilahn, Temple U.  
 Upper and Lower Bleph/Lower Face Lift 
12/08 
     Fraxel Repair 2/09-- Lower Bleph Re-Do 5/09  -Dr. Pontell, Media PA  Mastopexy/Massive 
     Brachioplasty/ Extended Abdominoplasty 
(plus Mons Lift and Upper Leg lift) / Hernia Repair
      6/24/09 ---Butt Lift and Lateral Thighplasty Scheduled 7/6/10
 - Dr. Ivor Kaplan VA Beach

Total Cost: $33,500   Start wt: 368   RNY wt: 300  Goal wt: 150   Current wt: 148.2  BMI: 24.7

PamT
on 6/4/09 12:51 pm - Downey, CA
Wowww,, that's in 3 weeks!! They'd better hurry up & start cleaning off their desks!!

Wishing for some great results for ya!!!

PamT
workingmommy
on 6/4/09 12:59 pm
RNY on 12/10/07 with
I'm swinging chickens for you!  I have Anthem BC and they covering my brachio and the lift portion of my lift and augmentation on the first submission.  Good luck, and don't give up!

April

160 lbs lost to date!
LBL: 6/10/09
BL/BA/Brachio: 7/14/09
MTL: 6/17/10

purpletb
on 6/5/09 1:09 am

You got approved on the first submission?  WOW  Congratulations!!   My insurance is changing on July 1 from GreatWest to Anthem BC.  I have 4 consults scheduled this month for the arms, breasts and thighs.  What all did you send them to get aproved so fast? 

MelissaF
on 6/4/09 2:49 pm - Northwood, IA
Swinging MANY chickens for you sweetie!!! 

I hope for u nothing be the best of outcomes.... fighters we are.  I have found the squeaky wheel gets the grease for sure.  I become a literal PIA to those people till have they have no choice but to say yes. LOL.

Good luck.... really.  Fingers crossed.  You deserve it.
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

DEBI R.
on 6/4/09 4:45 pm - CORSICANA, TX
I'm praying you get approved and you hear something soon.
Debi

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

Most Active