Please come see my 1 yr post op pictures!! and opinions needed!!

tonjasm
on 6/3/09 12:54 pm - Edmond, OK
I think your pics are absolutely fabulous!  I'm glad that you did post those pics, as it is an eye opener to something that I had not considered.  I hadn't thought that I could possibly have that as well.  I appreciate your pictures.

How much weight did you lose with your WLS?

Obesity Help Support Group > http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/tonjasm_group/ 

I had a tummy tuck and lipo of the side flanks performed by Nathan Miller with Cosmetic Surgery Affiliates in Oklahoma City on June 23rd, 2009.

mommyto4kids
on 6/4/09 1:22 am
Thanks everyone! I have issues all the time with being too hard on my self over my body. I just wish I would have taken care of it the first time.  You all have made me feel so much better, feeling like things are better then I see them.

Tonja,
I actually didnt have WLS. I lost weight with diet. I went from 210 to 140+- .  So about a 70lb loss. I know my body looks like Ive lost way more then that. My belly was the worst though from the weight, having 5 kids (lost one at 27 weeks) 4 of which were c section. . I was told about this website from my sis who has the lap bad (she has not had good luck with it), since I have lost alot of weight I decided to join. :)
DEBI R.
on 6/3/09 4:44 pm - CORSICANA, TX
You look awesome!!  Your stomach is very flat. I just had a LBL and mine looks like yours when I bend over too but when I lay down it's very flat but when I stand it's not as flat as yours.
Debi

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

cbhjr98
on 6/3/09 5:39 pm
Mine looks just like yours when I lean over - kinda weird but at least it doesn't hang like it used to! I'm trying to remember to take new pics first thing in the AM because that's the least swelling for me.

My arms look a lot like yours and I'm questioning but most likely will have them along with the "chest lift" that includes the bra fat, breast (w/ aug), sweat and hair gland removal and arms in December (makes all the surgery in one tax year - LOL).

Cass

Starting BMI under 45? Join us on The Lightweight Board. 
HW:257ish / SW:205 / CW:110.4 / GW:119.99
Melissa M.
on 6/4/09 4:10 pm - Seabrook, TX
Your scars have healed beautifully.  Your arms don't look that bad at all.  If my arms looked like yours I don't think I would trade them for scars.  I'd be happy to have your results!

Melissa
mommyto4kids
on 6/5/09 1:27 am
Thank you thank you Melissa! Maybe I should stop worrying so much about my arms. I cant tell you how much better I feel to have people tell me that. I mean people who understand.
       Brandi
Most Active