Please come see my 1 yr post op pictures!! and opinions needed!!

mommyto4kids
on 6/3/09 3:00 am
I had a belt lift 1 yr ago. Ive healed well and I think my scars look pretty darn good! I love the way my belly looks when Im standing. I dont remember my belly ever looking this normal.  Sometimes I still cant believe its mine! I do have a question for others who have had tummy tucks. Does your belly look anything like mine when you lean over or when sitting? Im not sure mine is normal looking.. I also took pics of my arms. I often think of one day getting them done, but Im not sure. I never wear short sleeves or sleeveless. If your arms looked like mine would you get them done? Not sure whats worse my skin or having the scar.       Thanks everyone!   Brandi
MelissaF
on 6/3/09 3:22 am - Northwood, IA
You look terrific, congrats!!!

I think b/c of the elasticity being bad in our skin from being heavier it is gonna happen.  I know if I lean over I have a slight hang too, standing upright u would never know.

As for the arms, I am wondering the same thing about myself.. I do notice that most are unhappy with first results and want revision work.  Not sure it is worth it for me, especially if you get two surgeries out of the deal and scarring.. 
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

mommyto4kids
on 6/3/09 3:27 am
Melissa, Thats kind of how I feel about my arms. Mine look bad, but Im not sure if I would like them anymore with the scar. Yes it does seem like so many are not happy with getting arms done. BTW I love your arms and want muscles like yours one day!!
MelissaF
on 6/3/09 4:53 am - Northwood, IA
Thanks.. I have a lot muscle but still have "wings" on the bottom but just not sure its worth it.. good luck on whatever you decide!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

purpletb
on 6/3/09 3:28 am
i had a TT 4 years ago and yes, my belly looks like yours when I lean over.  Your arms actually don't look that bad.  Do you work out? 

I have 3 consults scheduled to get my arms, boobs and thighs done. 
mommyto4kids
on 6/3/09 3:31 am
I do work out alot, cardo and weights usually 5 days a week. When I flex you can see a little muscle  lol.  Im hoping to get my boobs redone one day, and my thighs done. Good luck with your consults!!
megameggs
on 6/3/09 4:52 am - FL
I just had my arms done and based on your pictures, I'd leave them as-is. They're not that crepey-wrinkly look some of us get... the look more like brachioplasty AFTER pictures!
Vist my weblog at www.megameggs.wordpress.com

mommyto4kids
on 6/3/09 4:55 am
Thank you Meggs! I feel better about them already.
cleos_mom
on 6/3/09 6:55 am - phila., PA
Hi
 when I stand up my belly is flat like a board when I sit it looks like yours , I had  the same procedure as you 6 months ago. when you stand your belly is beautiful & when you doubt it look  at the before pix, your arms look pretty good.
my PS syas what you did you have to have skin or scar, and he also said that our skin quality is not that great because of the fast weight loss and lack of certain vitamins
you look wonderful
huskerfan85
on 6/3/09 9:14 am - Colorado Springs, CO
You look great!  I hope I get such good results.  I am starting with the thighs as they are what really bother me, and also cause balance issues for me.
Gayle  6'2" 

Most Active