1 month post Abdominoplasty and Brachioplasty pics

Mary Ellen S.
on 6/3/09 12:43 am - East Central, IL

Today I am one month out from having a full Fleur Des Lis TT with muscle tightening and Brachioplasty.  I posted some pics because I know how hungry I was to see results before I underwent Plastics.  I will have my breasts lifted and a medial thigh lift next summer along with any revision I might want on my tummy.

I am not totally happy with my arms.  You can see they could be better but since this was my worst area in my mind they are a vast improvement.  I carried so much weight in my arms it left them huge and hanging.  They are much better although I do not have the arms I thought I could go sleeveless in.  I was really looking forward to that.  I think I will feel comfortable in a tshirt at least where I NEVER did before. 

My tummy that's a different story.  I am tickled pink about it.  It's fabulous.  My new little belly button.  The vertical scar worried me but he did such a good job pulling in my waistline and really making that scar fine.  I am using topical vitamin E on them everyday so I hope by next year they will be almost invisible. 

Let me know what you think....

M.E.

(deactivated member)
on 6/3/09 1:11 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
WOW!
I think your arms and tummy look great.  I'm jealous....wish my arms came out as good as yours.

Best wishes for continued ease with your recovery.
FLGail
on 6/3/09 1:24 am - Sun City, AZ
Go Girl!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  The stomach looks super!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Gail
megameggs
on 6/3/09 1:29 am - FL
I'm convinced that nobody's ever happy with the arms on the first try--me included! I think they look much better!! And yes, your tummy is awesome!!
Vist my weblog at www.megameggs.wordpress.com

Honeyblonde
on 6/3/09 1:46 am - MN
Your arms look so much better and your tummy is totally FABULOUS!! 

I'm very excited for you!!

~ BJ
PamT
on 6/3/09 4:38 am - Downey, CA
I think you look GREAT!!!

Arms & Tummy!!!!!

PamT
MelissaF
on 6/3/09 5:18 am - Northwood, IA
Awesome results on both!!!!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

cleos_mom
on 6/3/09 7:01 am - phila., PA
your belly looks awesome, and your arms look good, compare them to your  before pix, I am sure they are still swollen.
we are all so hard on ourselves
Mary Ellen S.
on 6/3/09 1:02 pm - East Central, IL
Thank you I know I need to be patient to see how things settle but my overall feeling is happy for right now.  We do dissect I am sure.  We want perfection....Right?!  LOL

Thanks for viewing and giving me the positive feedback.  I just know that when I was looking I was desperate to see results whether good or bad so I could weigh the decision.

M.E.
happy girl
on 6/3/09 2:52 pm
you look great!

2003 RNY, 2007 Revision Distal RNY
April 17, 2009 ~ fleur de lis TT w/Muscle Repair, Medial Thigh Lift, Ventral Hernia Repair 

Most Active