pre and post op dr. Sauceda

finallyme
on 6/3/09 4:04 am - Canada
I am here until June 12...you need to stay 12 days post op. I feel fine - my right breast kind of under my arm and lower breast is sore...it is like i badly pulled that muscle...but other then that I am great! It still amazes me that I am feeling so good! Thanks for the comments on the pics...I will post an update on pics at the end of the week. Hopefully I will have one drain out by then! This journey has been incredible! It is so amazing to look in the mirror and LOVE what you see...absolutely priceless.
THANKS for the support ladies!
Robin B.
on 6/3/09 9:53 am
Could you add me as a friend too? I am seriuosly considering Dr. S for a BL w/ Aug and Thigh lift so I'd love to hear anything that you have to say about your experience - negative and positive.

Robin

Banded - 10.10.07
Starting Weight - 284               Current Weight - 144             Goal Weight - 149

(deactivated member)
on 6/3/09 2:14 pm
Please add me too, I have had my consult with doctor S & have been impressed with everything I have seen about him so far.  Will probably be going to Monterey before the year is out... Fab
my_turn1
on 6/5/09 3:57 am - Northern, CA
I had surgery with Dr. Sauceda back on May 8th and I have no complaints.  He did a great job and is still in contact with me now. 

Question for you: are you still in the hospital?  If so, where are you getting your wifi access from?

Thanks,
Lisa
What have you got to LOSE ??
Most Active