pre and post op dr. Sauceda

finallyme
on 6/2/09 3:01 am - Canada
I have posted pre and post op pics in my profile...I started with a 38 A - now fitting into  38 C - almost a D...but I am swollen - I had tubular breasts ( breast deformity) with only about 60 cc of volume to begin with  so this BA was definately a challenge for him!
I am amazed at the outcome with my breasts - they are settling right now and starting just now to bruise...I am confident before I leave Mexico I will have nicely rounded breasts! HURRAY!
Tummy tuck was done as an anchor cut due to type of body shape and amount of loose skin mid abdomen. I have NO bruising and had NO lipo...so no bruising! I came to Mexico in a size 14 jean that was TIGHT..muffin top tight. this morning ( 4 days post op) with my binder on I wore the jeans and they are about 3 inches to big on my hips - room to store my drains! and about 2 inches to big on my waist. WOW is all I can say. WOW WOW WOW...I got the body I longed for and never though possible.
How do you say thank you to a Dr who answered your prayers ladies?
I am going to go sit by the pool now ...LOL... I am not sure it gets any better then this!
(deactivated member)
on 6/2/09 4:05 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Congrats on seeing your dream come true.
Enjoy your day at pool!!!!  Don't burn!

I can't see pictures on your profile......looks like none are posted.
Cynthia L.
on 6/2/09 6:19 am, edited 6/2/09 6:20 am - Clarence, NY
None are posted for me too.  /shrug

-Cyn

chrissie_hynde_kitty_std-2-1.jpg picture by Queen-of-the-castleBad boys get spanked. - Chrissie Hynde Lifeposter-1.jpg picture by Queen-of-the-castle

oh2bthinagain
on 6/2/09 5:15 am - Canada
I am so happy for you - and glad things went well.

I saw the pictures and everthing looked fabulous - congrats!

Take care and keep in touch!
Highest/Surgery/Current: 276/268/146 - CENTURY CLUB MEMBER 02/18/10!!

finallyme
on 6/2/09 6:49 am - Canada
I have my pic open to friends only - just send a request and I will add you. Sorry ladies...forgot to put that in my first post.
Suzi Que
on 6/2/09 9:00 am - British Columbia, Canada

Hi Finaly Me,

You make the process sound effortless; you haven't mentioned pain once.  Please add me as a friend.  How much did your breasts and TT cost?

Tks,

Suzi

VSG June 26, 2011 - 3 Year Sleevaversary

finallyme
on 6/2/09 9:16 am - Canada

The pain is absolutely minimal. I am SHOCKED by how little it has hurt - being cut top to bottom and hip to hip plus the BA I thought for sure I'd be in total pain but day 1 I was mildly sore...but by day 2 I felt fine - the only thing that actually HURTS is my right breast - and that is due to the work he had to do to correct my tubular breasts. I would say that this whole experience has been less painful then I ever thought it could be. NO bruising, I can move almost like normal already - the drains are a bit of a PITA but it has been amazing to look at my body and then realise it doesnt FEEL like I have been sliced open!

(deactivated member)
on 6/2/09 12:59 pm - Bayonne, NJ
Sounds wonderful! I have heard so many good things about Dr. Sauceda. It's good to have a list of non-US doctors who are a good choice. The pictures I've seen of Dr. Sauceda's work have been really great.

I used to post over on PS Journeys, but found them to be less than helpful when problems arose. You'd think you were attacking their mothers if you complained that something went wrong.
Lisa H.
on 6/3/09 12:30 am - Dexter, MI
Can you add me as a friend?

Lisa H

Go Blue

DiDi55
on 6/3/09 3:28 am - GA
VSG on 09/15/08 with
Wow, the pictures are amazing!  I am in awe!  How are you feeling today? 

How long do you stay in Mexico?

You look great! 

Di.

ohcardsmdi.jpg picture by lynnca1972

Most Active