Breast question (sorry guys)

myboys3
on 6/1/09 1:17 am
Is it possible to get  a breast lift without implants? I know how my boobs are now after three kids and can just imagine how they will be after weight loss, but I am not sure I want implants.
(deactivated member)
on 6/1/09 1:35 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
I had a breast reduction with a breast lift and NO implants.
sablouwho
on 6/1/09 1:35 am - La La Land, CA
Yes, definitely. That is what I plan to do because I have enough breast tissue and I don't need implants, but I do want them to be perkier.
~Cindy  

Watch my first appearance on
The Doctors TV Show   (aired Dec 2008)
Plastics done by Siamak Agha, MD (lower body lift/spiral thigh lift) in Dec 2009, breast 

Cynthia's Lower Body Lift procedure by Dr. Siamak Agha
 this includes footage from my first and second appearance on The Doctors as well as footage of my actual surgery

Wendy_Canada
on 6/1/09 1:57 am - Canada
Yep me 2.  I am having a breast lift  June 29th and the surgeon said i have enough of my own tissue left to use but make them stand up and look you in the eye.  LOL

Wendy

PamT
on 6/1/09 2:48 am - Downey, CA
Yes, I am having a breast lift without implants tomorrow..June 2nd.

I'll let you know how it goes!!!!

PamT
sablouwho
on 6/1/09 7:22 am - La La Land, CA
Pam, are you having surgery in SoCal, or are you travelling elsewhere? If you're doing it locally, who is your PS?
~Cindy  

Plastics done by Siamak Agha, MD (lower body lift/spiral thigh lift) in Dec 2009, breast 

this includes footage from my first and second appearance on The Doctors as well as footage of my actual surgery

PamT
on 6/1/09 7:31 am - Downey, CA
Yes, my doctor is in Downey and the surgery will be tomorrow at Whittier Pres,,in Whittier.

My doctor is

Dr Neil Klein
11480 Brookshire av #306
Downey, CA
562 861-8246

I can't recommend him highly enough. Super guy, VERY knowledgable & experienced (28 yrs)  I loved the results on the first surgery I had done 12 yrs ago. He'll take the time to listen to you, to give his HONEST opinions, pros & cons, take pictures & SHOW you what to expect. He'll also work with you price-wise.

PamT

sablouwho
on 6/1/09 7:40 am - La La Land, CA
How nice that it's a surgeon you've already worked with -- I am sure that makes it a lot less nerve-wracking! (When I had my GB removed, I wasn't the least bit worries since I'd already had my WLS with the same surgeon!)

Good luck with your surgery tomorrow -- can't wait to hear from you once you're recovered!

Best wishes!
~Cindy  

Wendy_Canada
on 6/1/09 12:39 pm - Canada
HIjack.............best wishes Pam I will be thinking of you.  Looking forward to see your progress I am 4 weeks behind you.

Wendy

BigCityGirl
on 6/1/09 3:08 am - San Diego, CA
Yep,  I did.
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
Most Active