Getting Real Nervous too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FLGail
on 5/31/09 7:38 am - Sun City, AZ
Even though I have had several worse procedures to deal with like a tummy tuck etc. I am like Ruth getting super nervous as the days click by until my facelift and upper and lower eyes on June 8th. Anything I need to know to calm my nerves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL   Gail
sablouwho
on 5/31/09 7:49 am - La La Land, CA
I've been told by people who have gone thru it that the face was much less painful than the other parts of their body when it comes to PS. So, that should be some good news!

Best wishes w/your upcoming face work!
~Cindy  

Watch my first appearance on
The Doctors TV Show   (aired Dec 2008)
Plastics done by Siamak Agha, MD (lower body lift/spiral thigh lift) in Dec 2009, breast 

Cynthia's Lower Body Lift procedure by Dr. Siamak Agha
 this includes footage from my first and second appearance on The Doctors as well as footage of my actual surgery

FLGail
on 5/31/09 9:47 pm - Sun City, AZ
Thanks for your well wishes.   Gail
Ansampson
on 5/31/09 7:50 am
I understand your situation. Yesterday I went to a family reunion and everyone was amazed that I had lost 215 lbs. They kept telling me how good I looked. I told them to wait until the see me in July. Then they said we're telling you now just in case you're not here. Then today at church my pastor's message was to get your house in order and he asked why are we afraid of death. I told him I wasn't afraid of death just not ready to die yet. I'm really thinking about postponing my surgery but now is a good time for me. I'm going to continue to pray and ask God to work it out for me. I'm planning to spend as much time as I can with my kids just in case.
FLGail
on 5/31/09 9:49 pm - Sun City, AZ
Calm your nerves and enjoy the end results. You came a long way so now enjoy it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Good luck on a fast recovery as well.  Gail
(deactivated member)
on 5/31/09 9:54 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi Gail,
Is it something in the FL water that is freaking us out........LOL

I must say I'm starting to feel a little better with the help of many of the posters on this board (God Bless them!).  I'm totally over it yet but starting to feel better.

For me trying to just focus on the fact that I DESERVE THE BEST is helping.  Yes, I'm paying more to do this but I believe I've found the best surgeon (Dr Agha) and therefore it's worth it.
Also reminding myself of so many other surgeries I've been thru and I've survived them and really can't remember pain during recovery. For me I'm thinking 3 days or 10 days of pain will worth the many years of joy in my new skin.

I'm also very focused today on getting things in order.......booking my travel, writing a list of all the stuff I have to buy so I'm prepared, making sure things at home will be taken care of while I'm gone, and other stuff like that....

Hope you shake it soon too.....
Ruth

FLGail
on 5/31/09 9:44 pm - Sun City, AZ
Hi Ruth, Where was that glass of water(LOL) You live in Brooksville and I live in Tampa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I am sure I will get over this nervous thing. Like I said I dont understand myself because I have been through worse surgeries then this one.
                     Good luck on yours and let me know how it turns out? I am sure you will be fine too. I have heard your surgeon is super!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I cant afford to fly to Ca and stay there as well as pay for their surgery prices.          Take care.  Gail
Redhaired
on 5/31/09 1:44 pm - Mouseville, FL
Gail-
I will be following your recovery very closely as I will be having brow lift and upper/lower bleph June 24.  I am not all that nervous -- yet!  I hope everything goes well for you.  You are going to do just fine.

Red

FLGail
on 5/31/09 9:46 pm - Sun City, AZ

Red, Thanks for your well wishes. I will let you know how it went. Hope all goes good for you as well.  Take care.   Gail

Most Active