well hell

brenda F.
on 5/30/09 4:35 am - whitney, TX
 I go to see a plastic surgeon on June 8Th ,I'm sorta scared .please add me as a friend ,so i can see y'all pic's if you have them on your profile ... has anyone had there hole stomach wall rebuilt ? .need all the friends i can get ..Red in TX ...
was 400+ june 15th,06,..now 145-150 as of may15th,09 ... wow!!!what a ride .   
(deactivated member)
on 5/30/09 6:46 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi!
I can totally relate to your fears....I'm going through something myself.

Sorry I have no pictures of stomach work yet.  I'm not having my lower work done till the end of July.  I've had a breast reduction/lift and my arm lift done.  If you have questions on those procedures I'd be happy share my experiences with you.  If you want to see my photos just send a friends request and I'll respond asap.

Best wishes to you!!

Ruth
brenda F.
on 5/30/09 7:28 am - whitney, TX
Thanks Ruth ,sending good vibes your way on the end of July Hun ..
cleos_mom
on 5/30/09 9:03 am - phila., PA
Hi
 You can check out  my pix on my profile they are not private had TT w/ muscle tightening, 12/12 thigh lift, back  & butt 3/30/09
its not that bad as long as you have a good PS
BigCityGirl
on 5/30/09 1:10 pm - San Diego, CA
Well, you certainly have come a long, long way.  Congratulations on your incredible weight loss.  You can look at my photos, they are not privately held!  In answer to your question, I think the muscle tightening that goes along with a Tummy Tuck or a Lower Body Lift (LBL) rebuild the abdomen if that's what you are referring to.  Good luck, it makes an incredible difference.
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
brenda F.
on 5/30/09 3:49 pm - whitney, TX
Thank's Lady's .
DEBI R.
on 5/31/09 6:25 pm - CORSICANA, TX
Hi Red,

Who are you using? I will be praying for you. Debi

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

brenda F.
on 6/1/09 5:22 am - whitney, TX
Dr  Hoxworth ..at T.U. South Western ..
DEBI R.
on 6/2/09 3:23 am - CORSICANA, TX

Hi Brenda,

If you don't mind me asking is insurance paying for yours and if so do they accept it at T.U. Southwestern?
Insurance paid for my arms and panni and I paid out of pocket for my LBL with anchor cut.

I thought about going to U.T. Southwestern in Dallas because I heard it was a residency program and alot cheaper but wasn't sure if they would take my insurance or not. 

I need my breasts, side boobs, back and thighs done still but doubt I'll ever be able to afford it all. I paid over $10,000 out of pocket for the LBL, anethesiologist and operating room for my part of the operation.

If I could get it done by a residency program I would think it would be alot cheaper. I had to pay for the operating room and anethesiologist by the hour but I'm not sure if they charge by the hour at U.T. Southwestern or not? Debi

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

brenda F.
on 6/2/09 5:19 am - whitney, TX
 girl i really don't know .the only way my insurance well pay is if it is medial necessary ..i have used TU for 2 yrs ,that's where my family DR had me Care flighted 'ed to  when my bowels ruptured .the surgeon at the Barbaric there are great DR PROVOST AND DR Livingston saved my life .
Most Active