Would it defeat the purpose of the BL if I cut my nipples off today????

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 5/31/09 7:49 am
OMG these things are SEN-SE-TIVE!!!! I don't care if I jacked up the spelling.  The way he did my BL, he didn't cut the nipple all the way out so I maintained nerve integrity - but GOOD LAWD!!!!!!!  I have a non stick pad on these mugs and neosporin and I SWEAR I can still feel the damn air conditioner breeze!!!!!!

I couldn't feel **** in em before - and now these lil bastids have been on 'bullet' duty all day!!!!  When does this go away and is there ANYTHING that will help - or do I just have to let it settle and slap the first mofo that lays hands on my chest??????

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

(deactivated member)
on 5/31/09 8:17 am

Oh poor Trina!! Its not funny, I know , but I am just jealous.  I still don't have sensation after my breast reduction 3 yrs ago.
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 5/31/09 1:26 pm
See - you wrong MJ!!!  lol - girl I really thought everything would be fine,I couldn't feel them before, nothing should change, right?  WHEW - I accidently brushed my arm on one and damn near slapped the **** outta MYSELF........ 

this has GOT to get better quick - I can't take too much more!  LOL

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

islander
on 5/31/09 8:40 am - Middletown, RI
It will gradually ease up and go away.

You could always try some ice or pain reliever,

(deactivated member)
on 5/31/09 9:43 am, edited 5/31/09 9:43 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
After my breast reduction/lift my nibbles went thru a few days (maybe 7 or so) of super heightened sensitivity.  The doctor told me the best thing to do was to massage them.    Once I got serious about it I found it really did help and I've had no problem since.

Massage also helps once you start getting the sudden SHARP zings that will zap you in the boobs (something else for you to look forward too).  

The good news is it gets better and pretty quickly
Happy healing!!
Ruth
islander
on 5/31/09 11:05 am - Middletown, RI
I almost forgot- massage.  Use some lotion- I added vitamin E.  It does help for a short time.  I'd do this when they started getting too hard or were driving me nuts.

I'd practically jump when someone would almost bump into me or just got too close.  It will improve.

Cindy C.
on 6/1/09 8:28 am
I love it - sorry you're in pain, but you sure gave me a good laugh!  I have the same problem.  No one can understand how it feels unless they experience it firsthand.  We went to a friends house for a bonfire and weanie roast.  It was cold.  My nipples hurt like hell.  Even the fire didn't help.  I went to Walmart yesterday and got out of the frozen food secttion in record time.  My husband is going to have to shop the freezer section on his own.  And those darn zingers the other poster talked about - I'm constantly grabbing my boobs.  It's like instinct.  I've never felt nothing like it.  It's been 5 weeks today.  When will this all stop?!!

Cindy

Height 5' 1"   WLS on 12/05/07      Plastics on 04/27/09                                 

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 6/1/09 9:04 am
Well - my compression bra came today and I literally just put it on less than 10 min ago - I am LOVING it!!!  I kept the nonstick pads on the inside cause the 'bullets' were still biting - but damn this thing is a comfort. 

I can't wait to get the drains out and get the abdominal binder.

I don't know about those zingers you refer to - but I am still cutting my eyes at the steak knives when I walk in the kitchen....... hell, I am still trying to remember WHY we need nipple sensitivity anyDAMNway...... seems like a 'man' plot to me..... diabolical bastids!!!!!! LMAOOOO

Cindy C.
on 6/1/09 9:28 am
I never wore a compression bra.  I don't guess I ever seen one.  My surgeon had me start wearing a regular bra the day after surgery.  He has an excellent reputation, but.......my boobs still aren't in the right place and they aren't "shaped" just right either.  It's been 5 weeks today.  I'm gettin' kinda ticked off - worried too. 

As for those zingers, they started at about two weeks or so.  At first, my boobs felt like they needed a good milking.  Like when I breast fed my daughter.  Just couldn't talk my husband in to it though.  lol.  The zingers were soon to follow.  I still have them, but mostly in one boob.  You'll know em' if you get em'.  You'll think somebody stuck you with that there knife.

Cindy

Height 5' 1"   WLS on 12/05/07      Plastics on 04/27/09                                 

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 6/1/09 10:01 pm
*note to self, do NOT have Cindy C plan any of my surprise parties.....*

LOL!!!  Thanks for the heads up - can't say I am looking forward to it, but at least I will know it's normal......

Most Active