Day Four......

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 5/31/09 4:48 am
Hey Maxine!!!!!  yea - I am SOOOO looking forward to the garment - I know exactly what you mean about the sensation feeling better

and thanks for the compliment! 

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

totalfreedom
on 5/31/09 3:13 am - Northern CA
Hi, glad to hear you are over the first hurdle in your continued recovery.  Know that it does get better from here on out. 

You know about the not FULLY explaining how bad the first three days are...  I just don't think any amount of explaining pre-surgery will ever amount to anyone knowing or being prepared.  I know my pre excitement of my first surgery over shadowed any understanding of how much i would go through in recovery.  I was just so excited to taking that first step!

Do know you will get through your recovery!  Ask for lots of help and take good care of yourself over the course of the next several weeks.

keep us posted on your progress

Kelli
5' 1, 221pds to 120pds, BMI: 42.5 to 22.8, Size 22WP to 2P.  
Dr. Agha-Newport Beach, CA:  
12.29.08:TT/LBL/UTL/BL/Butt Aug!
 5.10.09: Face/Neck Lift,Implants,lipo, lower eyelids,fat transfer

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 5/31/09 4:49 am
Thanks Kelli!!!!!! I'm hanging in there.....(by the skin of my TEETH at times).....

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

PamT
on 5/31/09 3:19 am - Downey, CA
EEEEkkkkkkkkkk,, this scares me to death!! 

My TT & BL is in two days, Tuesday June 2nd. VERY nervous & anxious to get this over!!

I'm so glad to hear you're feeling better. Do you have someone there to help you out?

PamT
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 5/31/09 4:42 am
LOL - I can't even tell you NOT to be scared..... just know it will get better!  I have help - my BF was here the first two days and my mom will be by later today - nothing for anyone to do for me really.  I need to get up and putter about a bit, can't stay laying around all day and I can manage all the stuff I need to do.  Boredom is the real kicker - that and the pain of the first couple of days.  But now - I think I will be okay.

And beware of thinking you feel better than you are!!!  VERY critical **** up almost everybody does - your PS tells you to take it easy - TAKE IT EASY...... I had a dumbass moment this morning - I didn't hurt myself but it was stupid - I'm back to doctor's orders - hell - the guy went to school for 8 years and did all that training, guess he knows a LITTLE something, right?  LMAO!!!!

Good luck to you!!! 

PamT
on 5/31/09 7:31 am - Downey, CA
Nahhh,, I'm just teasin' ya!,,,,well...maybe,,not really...........

Nah, I'd MUCH rather have the HONEST true feelings that it hurts like h3ll than to be lied to and said it's no big deal. Then, whenI DO hurt like h3ll, I think something's wrong!

Dang, I'm almost more afraid of that stinking breathing tube while I'm out than the surgery. That sucker nearly killed me during the last surgery. I'm going to ask her this time to use the smallest tube they've got and not the garden hose and grease that sucker up good before she sticks it in!! 

Thanks for the tips and keep em coming. I have a feeling I'm going to need all the help I can get!!

PamT
Melissa M.
on 5/31/09 3:42 am - Seabrook, TX

Scares me too, but I guess better to expect the worst and hope for the best!  Did you have the Q pump by chance?  I hear that helps quite a bit.

Well things can only get better from here, right?  Take care!

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 5/31/09 4:47 am
Nope no pump - just me pumpin Vicodin down my gullet as fast as the clock would turn 3.5 hrs..... LOL! 

(deactivated member)
on 5/31/09 6:35 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi!
Glad you are feeling well enough to get on-line and post.  Sorry to hear the first 3 days were so bad.  Mine turn in July.......thanks for the advance warning!  I'll be sure I'm pumping in all the meds I'm allowed for at least the first week.

I have not had anything as major as the lower body work but I do know with what I have had done I sure felt a little better with each passing day.  I hardly remember that first dreadful night after my Brachioplasty....

Hang in there!!

Ruth

Most Active