Brachio / BL / BA questions & pics

mamapeaches05
on 5/31/09 12:09 am - Hot Springs, AR
Good Morning, please add me as a friend. We just had our consult last week. The journey of others will help to prepare us. Thanks.
Mama Peaches Diva on a Journey
I am somebody, I have a purpose, and I'm going somewhere
Just prazin the Lord wit my feet!

Running Man

megameggs
on 5/31/09 12:11 am - FL
done!
Vist my weblog at www.megameggs.wordpress.com

tcnaegele
on 5/31/09 12:17 am - madison, IN
your breast look fantastic, i couldnt tell much on the arms since you still have the tape on, at 7 weeks my arms are just now starting to look normal, i was worried at first cause of the pleated ;look, but i guess it takes lots of time for the body to look normal again,
megameggs
on 5/31/09 12:30 am - FL
Yeah, it's hard to tell this soon. I suppose I need to hold off on judging it until it's more healed.

debbiel
on 5/31/09 12:28 am - poughkeepsie, NY
Please add me as a friend... Thanks..
megameggs
on 5/31/09 1:42 am - FL
To all--you've been added!

sisichi
on 5/31/09 1:08 am - Manchester, PA
Hi, Please add me as a friend as I too am about to get the AL. thanks, Carole
MelissaF
on 5/31/09 1:39 am - Northwood, IA
Wow... can I just say I looked at your photos and I think you are very critical :)  I see NOTHING wrong.. I see perfection, no lie.  I think you need to give it some time.  I kinda see what you are saying about the elbow but othwerise your arms look TERRIFIC and breast... holy cow,, wow.. that is all I can say.  Be happy and give it some time my friend.. u look amazing! I love your arms and breasts.
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

megameggs
on 5/31/09 1:45 am - FL
I know you're always honest with people, so I'm taking what you've said seriously and trying to be less critical! And I know it will take time to finish healing... okay, deep breaths, learning to be happy with it!

MelissaF
on 5/31/09 1:56 am, edited 5/31/09 1:56 am - Northwood, IA
Glad you know that about me.. I am a straight shooter :-)  I would never lie to you.  I would kill for your post op results so far.... incredible really.
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

Most Active