Plastics consult last week

Shelli61
on 5/30/09 4:35 am - Evans, GA
I had my first plastics consult last week to discuss all my options.  I have lost 124 lbs and need some serious work.  My arms and thighs are much worse than I expected.  I lost a tremendous volume in them and definetly need lifts.  Also, my breasts are pitiful.  I told him that I didn't want to less than a C cup and he just smiled and shook his head saying "not without implants."  Who would have thought that my triple D's would be so flat now.  He said I would be lucky to have a B cup without implants.  The good news is that my stomach isn't too bad and he says I will be quite please with the results.  Now I just have to wait to see if my insurance will  pay.  If not, I am looking at ~$30,000 to have everything done.  I know that arms aren't typically paid for but I am unable to shave or use deodorant.  I itch so bad when using deodorant and cut myself if I shave.  I have tried Nair but the irritation is awful.  Did anyone get their arms covered for this?  Also would like to hear about your experiences with PS.  I am not afraid of the pain because I know it is only temporary and the results will be well worth it.  Would like to hear from everyone.  Thanks.  Shelli
islander
on 5/30/09 9:44 am - Middletown, RI
It's not just the pain- pills can take care of that.  It's being uncomfortable for months with swelling, it's being incapacitated for a few weeks, and it's major $.  This is major surgery after all.

Wait & see how much insurance will cover.  If you have limited funds, decide on priorities.  Good luck!

Most Active