Update on Jasmine

oceanwave2
on 5/30/09 11:35 am - Clayton, NC
Hey guys I just thought I would send a quick update.

My BL and TT were done on friday,5/29.  All went well I spent the night in the hospital.  Mainly because my surgeon was concerned about my anemia issues.  But everything went very well.  The pain is very bad.  But I am a wimp.  The highest it has been is a seven on the scale.  He has given me percocet and valium.

For those of you that don't know I had a fleur dy lysis abdominoplasty and an anchor breast lift.  My muscles were quite loose that he actually pulled them in twice.  He also took some fat tissue from my upper hip and put it in my breast to give me more fullness.

Overall I am doing okay.  I have had no nausea, and have been sleeping a whole lot.  I will try and keep you all updated as best as I can.

Jasmine
huskerfan85
on 5/30/09 1:16 pm - Colorado Springs, CO
Sounds like you are doing well....hope you have a speedy uneventful recovery!!
Gayle  6'2" 

MSHAMO
on 5/30/09 1:17 pm - AUBURN HILLS, MI

Congrats that you are feeling OK. You should be taking it easy, getting in a little walking, take your pain meds regularly and make sure you take stool softeners and prunes so you don't get constipated. The pain meds really stopped up my system, thought I was going to blow out my stitches straining; TMI. Take it easy, it will get better, although the first week it can be pretty hard to get comfortable and when you get your drains out, you feel like a freed person!! LOL

High/VSG/Surgeon Goal/My Goal/Current 257/242/170/155/141  I love my sleeve!
5' 3.5"    Plastic Surgeon: Dr. Raymond Hajjar, Bingham Farms, MI   Extended TT, muscle repair, lipo & hernia repair 2/25/09  Direct neck lift and muscle repair  4/14/09  Short scar lower face lift, more neck work and lower bleph 9/15/09
Melissa M.
on 5/30/09 3:28 pm - Seabrook, TX
Sorry to hear you are in pain. Hopefully things will only get better from here on out!
Most Active