brachio revision pic

penguin5
on 5/28/09 3:21 am - Lompoc, CA
I haven't been on here in awhile, but some of you may remember I had brachio on Sept. 17, '08 (along with several other procedures) and then had a revision to the brachio on April 1st, '09.  My arms were in horrible shape...

I am very pleased with the revision results and SO glad I had the revision done.  The scar is much improved and he was able to take off a lot more flab. 

I posted a pic of me from a party I was at last weekend...I could wear a TANK TOP and not be embarrassed!!! 

I'll post more photos soon.  If you go on  to my "plastic surgery" photos on my profile you can see how awful my arms were before ps.

Thanks and good luck to everyone with upcoming surgeries!!

Lynda

LBL, BL, brachio and mod. neck lift
          9/17/08  Dr. Howard Gross

BigCityGirl
on 5/28/09 4:11 am - San Diego, CA
Look at you!   What an incredible transformation!  Aren't you glad you went for that revision now?  Amazing - a real inspiration to everyone here looking to get arm work done!  Donna
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
Redhaired
on 5/28/09 4:52 am - Mouseville, FL
Lynda-
What a tremendous difference.  I guess I can say this now -- I just ached for you when I saw your pictures before.  I could not imagine your hurt and disappointment.  But that is all behind you now, you look wonderful.

Red

Melissa M.
on 5/28/09 5:52 am - Seabrook, TX
Wow, you really look great in that pic!  Glad to hear you are finally pleased with your results!
penguin5
on 5/28/09 5:59 am - Lompoc, CA
Thanks, friends!  And, Donna...wow...I never would have done it without your help, advice, and guidance!!!  Yes, Red...my first results were pretty disappointing, but it just showed how BAD those arms were!!  I have photos of everything he carved off from the first surgery , and believe me there were six LARGE chunks that came off those arms the first go around!!

So...to anyone wanting brachio...depending on the state of your arms...it might take a revision, but I would say it's all well worth it. I am thankful to Dr. LoMonaco her, too, for telling me that a revision with arms is COMMON. 

I'll post more pics when I have them taken.  It's all just so exciting to be done and able to wear short sleeves again!

Lynda

LBL, BL, brachio and mod. neck lift
          9/17/08  Dr. Howard Gross

DEBI R.
on 5/28/09 6:54 pm - CORSICANA, TX
Your arms look great, glad you're happy with your results. I had my arms done 4/8/09 and I need a revison too.

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

Cicerogirl, The PhD
Version

on 5/29/09 2:23 am - OH
You look FABULOUS!  Your arm shape is definitely better than mine...

Lora

14 years out; 190 pounds lost, 165 pound loss maintained

You don't drown by falling in the water. You drown by staying there.

(deactivated member)
on 5/29/09 8:04 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
I'm so glad you are happy with your revision!
Thanks for posting the picture....first, you look FABULOUS!!!!
I'm happy to see the revision because I will doing the same in the future and this gives me great hope!!
Most Active