X Post: 2 weeks after lower bleph numero dos! (Pic)

miakawa
on 5/28/09 11:55 pm - athens, GA
Wow. You look 20 years old now.  How much did it all cost, if you don't mind sharing. Does it hurt? You are making me think about getting it done now. I have never seen such dramatic results before. Usually when people post, they still have wrinkles, etc.. but you just look fabulous.
Jupiter6
on 5/29/09 2:17 am - Near Media, Pa- South of Philly, NJ

I didn't have wrinkles before my RNY-- I had pretty flawless healthy skin. My RNY and dehydration, etc. cost me whatever looks I did have, and it annoyed the hell out of me, so I sunk a gajillion bucks into straightening it out: I didn't go through all this to look worse. I now look like a thinner version of me pre-op.

The lower bleph cost $2500, but there were also two revisions. It's very hard to replace/fix lost volume.

"Oh sweet and sour Jesus, that is GOOD!" - Stephen Colbert  Lap RNY 7/07-- Lap Gallbladder 5/08--  
     Emergency Bowel Repair
6/08 -Dr. Meilahn, Temple U.  
 Upper and Lower Bleph/Lower Face Lift 
12/08 
     Fraxel Repair 2/09-- Lower Bleph Re-Do 5/09  -Dr. Pontell, Media PA  Mastopexy/Massive 
     Brachioplasty/ Extended Abdominoplasty 
(plus Mons Lift and Upper Leg lift) / Hernia Repair
      6/24/09 ---Butt Lift and Lateral Thighplasty Scheduled 7/6/10
 - Dr. Ivor Kaplan VA Beach

Total Cost: $33,500   Start wt: 368   RNY wt: 300  Goal wt: 150   Current wt: 148.2  BMI: 24.7

PamT
on 5/29/09 12:04 am - Downey, CA
Wowweee!! GREAT looking eyes!!! 

How wonderful!!  I'll bet you're thrilled!!!!  Not to mention relieved!

PamT
WendieS
on 5/29/09 12:59 am - Birmingham, AL
Wow!!!! you look great!!!! what a difference, you are lovely! (not that you werent before but wow!)

Quade born July 6!!!! 
easter09040-1.jpg picture by wendiesmi

MyLady Heidi
on 5/29/09 2:51 am
Yeah!!!  Now pray to the healing gods that they stay this way, I doubt I could take another round, and I didn't even have to live through it, jus****ching what you went through was tough enough.  You look great!!!!

Keeping my fingers crossed for you!
Hugs Heidi

Bella8891
on 5/29/09 6:17 am - NY
BEAUTIFUL!  I wish I could see your before and after photos a little larger :)
Ciao,
Bella

SURGERY......................................NOW........................................................ GOAL

(deactivated member)
on 5/29/09 6:52 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
WOW I think your eyes look beautiful!!
Congrats!
debbiel
on 5/29/09 7:07 am - poughkeepsie, NY
  You look wonderful...You must be so happy. Have a great weekend.. Debbie
dreamseeker
on 5/29/09 7:48 am
wow... those are some amazing results.  Your eyes look nice and big now. :)  beautiful

Marnie 

(deactivated member)
on 5/29/09 11:10 am
Wow they look great!
Most Active