Did other people notice a difference after you had your TT or LBL?

Melissa M.
on 5/28/09 5:45 am, edited 5/28/09 5:46 am - Seabrook, TX
I really do hope I'm amazed when it's all said and done.

P.S.  Your little baby is too cute!

Melissa 
Susan S.
on 5/28/09 5:54 am - Roselle, NJ
 The people at the gym who see me day in and out didn't really notice (or comment at least) as I proceeded through my various surgeries - other than to see the scars postop.....but - a woman who had not been in our yoga class for about 7 months said OMG - you lost even more weight - you are so tiny!  I thought I looked pretty much the same in my lycra gym wear but she certainly saw a difference.     : )    Susan
Obesity Help Support Group Leader - The Woman Warrior
286/170/131 (starting/goal/current)
LBL - 10-30-08, brachioplasty/augmentation 2-26-09, medial thigh lift 3-16-09
Plastics - Dr. Joseph Fodero

286/170/140/131 (starting weight/goal/surgeons goal/current)

LBL 10-30-08 - Joseph Fodero
Brachioplasty/Breast Augmentation - 2=24-09

Melissa M.
on 5/28/09 1:30 pm - Seabrook, TX
I'm sure it was nice to have someone notice.  I figured the smaller you are and less skin you have, the less noticeable it might be compared to those with larger pannis.  As long as WE are happy with how we look, that's all that matters!
totalfreedom
on 5/28/09 9:18 am - Northern CA
People really didn't notice a difference in my case.  Although no one has seen me yet since my breast aug 3 wks ago.  My work mates will see me next week.  I didn't go to big.  I am still a comfortable C, I just now fill out my bra and have cleavage.  I think it will be slightly noticeable, but certainly I am not out of proportion.

I was so tiny already, wearing a size 2 petite in pants and shirts. Since my plastics I now wear a size 4/6 petite in the bottom.  However, I am still swelling so I am hoping to really settle in a nice size 4.

the biggest difference for me is that I have a butt, hourglass figure and most important when I am in plank position the skin from my belly and thighs no longer hang down low.   AND when I am in my swimming pool my extra skin does not float because it is gone!!!

I hid all that so well, that I think most people do not see a difference. 

The LBL/butt aug and TT are the best thing I ever did.  You will be happy, too.

Kelli
5' 1, 221pds to 120pds, BMI: 42.5 to 22.8, Size 22WP to 2P.  
Dr. Agha-Newport Beach, CA:  
12.29.08:TT/LBL/UTL/BL/Butt Aug!
 5.10.09: Face/Neck Lift,Implants,lipo, lower eyelids,fat transfer

Melissa M.
on 5/28/09 1:40 pm - Seabrook, TX
I bet you look great now that you have had your BA. Your surgeon did an awesome job!
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 5/29/09 7:51 am
Hey there - I see you are near me - what surgeon are you working with?

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

Melissa M.
on 5/29/09 7:59 am - Seabrook, TX
It's a long story but I am working with Dr LoMonaco and Dr Jamal Bullocks with the Baylor Residency Program.  I was originally using Dr Wainwright with the UTMB Residency Program but that fell through back in March.  It's a miracle how it all came together.  Kind of getting the best of both worlds if you ask me!
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 5/29/09 4:18 pm
Never heard of Bullocks but Dr Lo is da bomb diggy!  LOL - good luck to you!!! 

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

Mary Ellen S.
on 5/30/09 12:20 pm - East Central, IL
I only had 5 lbs of skin removed (although I have dropped about 10lbs) with my TT and Arm Lift...but even though I wore a jacket one week after my surgery to church to hide my drains I had several people come up to me and ask me if I was still losing weight!  I was shocked!  Now that my drains are all removed (I am 3 weeks out) and I am wearing regular clothes I am getting tons of people noticing the change.  It's foreign to me I thought only my husband and myself would notice....but I have to say I used to try to hide my apron under a longer top now I can wear my tops a little shorter or tuck in my shirts and people are really noticing.  I love it!! and yes, you won't help but stare at your reflection constantly in the mirror!  I can't believe it's ME!! 
LOVE IT!!
M.E.

Melissa M.
on 5/30/09 3:18 pm - Seabrook, TX

That's so good to hear!  I can't wait to see how much slimmer I am going to look after my LBL.  I hope it really will be a noticeable difference.

Thanks,
Melissa

Most Active