New to forum, Hi everyone!

Jessie-F
on 5/28/09 8:34 am, edited 5/28/09 8:37 am
Well, here's my quick intro;
*I had WLS (VSG) on 8/1/07.
*Starting weight 199 Highest weight 215 Current weight 137
I am scheduled for a breast reduction on 6/29/09 but am consulting with the surgeon tomorrow about adding a tummy tuck as well, I make it sound as if I'm adding a pack of gum at the checkout line.
Any who, I'm currently a 32E (originally 42F) but would like to be a 32C. It seems that getting approved for this will be harder than I thought. Apparently I don't look THAT huge, I've enclosed a pic, you judge.
I decided to add the TT because I figured that if I'm already paying for one thing I might as well get a loan and do both. Also I'm a big chicken and I probably will never go back for the TT.
So my dearies, I'll be checking out your profiles, well the ones that aren't set to private atleast. Hopefully I'll be inspired and enlightened. Oh yeah, I'll be asking LOTS of questions!! Thanks, Jess
Photobucket
Photobucket

aniduff
on 5/28/09 8:56 am - Red Deer, Canada
VSG on 04/17/08 with
Hi Jess... I really hope you go for the TT too.  I had one years ago, and honestly, it was the best thing I could have done for myself, and my self esteem!!!  I need a revision now, along with a ton of other things, ahhhh but waiting for money...LOL!
Best of luck to you...can't wait to  follow your progress!!!!
Ani

D.O.S-217
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.

Robert Collier

Jessie-F
on 5/28/09 9:06 am
Hi Ani!!!
Good to see you around here. I'm reeaallyyy nervous about the upcoming events, but very excited too. Maybe I should by a bikini bathing suit to get really hyped up! I'll try to post more often at the other forum too, can't wait to see your progress too. Ditto with the good luck!! Jess

Most Active