I believe...

tonjasm
on 5/27/09 10:01 am - Edmond, OK
I found my plastic surgeon.  I went today for my 3rd cosultation.  I absolutely loved him.  I feel with all my heart this is the person that is suppose to do my tummy tuck and lipo.  I do still have two consults on Monday.  I am looking forward to seeing what they have to say and seeing how I feel.

Consult #1 - Horrible experience - He picked at is fingers instead of paying attention to me.  Also, he wanted me to go set my surgery date and pay the $500 deposit in order for me to look at his surgical pictures.  The office was old and out of date.  That made me feel rather odd as well about the experience.

Consult #2 - Good experience - Surgeon from Florida who came to town to visit his daughter.  He seems to be a great person, but I just feel like I should stay close to home with having a major surgery like this.  I also noticed a lack of communication between a friend of mine who used him for a breast augmentation.  So, I feel like he is just not the right person for me.

Consult #3 - Awesome experience - I loved this surgeon!  I really liked how he explained everything about the procedure and showed me pictures.  I feel like everything was covered.  Also, the price is great.  The office was beautiful, albums full of procedure pictures were set out in an area for anyone to view.

Consult #4 and #5 are Monday - we'll see how that goes.
Obesity Help Support Group > http://www.obesityhelp.com/group/tonjasm_group/ 

I had a tummy tuck and lipo of the side flanks performed by Nathan Miller with Cosmetic Surgery Affiliates in Oklahoma City on June 23rd, 2009.

huskerfan85
on 5/27/09 10:46 am - Colorado Springs, CO
Congrats and way to go with doing your research!!  Being comfortable with the doctor is half of the battle.  Good Luck.
Gayle  6'2" 

WendieS
on 5/28/09 2:23 am - Birmingham, AL
That is great news. It is nice when it feels so right.

Quade born July 6!!!! 
easter09040-1.jpg picture by wendiesmi

Most Active