Financing..

Ms Shell
on 5/26/09 4:47 am - Hawthorne, CA

Ok so I've got my Plastic Surgeon picked out and know generally how much this whole chapter to my journey is gonna cost.  They did give me a couple of companies to go through, but I want to come to those *****cently got financing out there.

For those who went through financing and financed over 10K if you could help me by answering a few questions.

Who did you get financing through?

Did you have to do multiple sources?

How hard was it to get the money?

I have been lurking for quite awhile and you all have provided me lots of information so I thank you.

Ms Shell

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

BigCityGirl
on 5/26/09 9:35 am - San Diego, CA
Care Credit and Capital One Health Care are the two my surgeon uses.  However, I was recently told that Capital One is out of the health care financing business now so that leaves only Care Credit.  I had a $6000 loan with Capital One and it was no interest.  Worked out great for me. 
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
Ms Shell
on 5/27/09 1:36 am - Hawthorne, CA
Thank you so much for replying =)

"WLS is only for people who are ready to move past the "diet" mentality" ~Alison Brown
"WLS is not a Do-Over (repeat same mistakes = get a similar outcome.)  It is a Do-BETTER (make lifestyle changes you can continue forever.)" ~ Michele Vicara aka Eggface

Most Active