Ballpark figures please

huskerfan85
on 5/26/09 5:27 am - Colorado Springs, CO
I realize that every surgeon is different and costs are different everywhere, but can anyone please ballpark their lower body lift cost for me?  I am beginning my savings plan, and hope to have my lower body done next summer. I know that since I was able to get insurance to pay for my legs there is very little chance I can get them to pay for anything else, and since I can't stand my legs I opted to go that route....but now am hoping to have a lower body lift also.  Thanks for any figures anyone cares to share.
Gayle  6'2" 

Redhaired
on 5/26/09 6:35 am - Mouseville, FL
You can see some national averages for surgeons fees at the ASPS website.  http://www.plasticsurgery.org/Media/Press_Kits/Procedural_St atistics.html

huskerfan85
on 5/26/09 7:12 am - Colorado Springs, CO
Thanks there is come great info there, and I saw that my surgeon's price for my thigh lift is about a thousand dollars less, so maybe the lower body lift is also less....Of course I will ask him for his price, just needed that ball park figure to shoot for.  Again, thanks for the site!!
Gayle  6'2" 

Redhaired
on 5/26/09 7:15 am - Mouseville, FL
You are welcome.  But I have to say if your insurance covered the thighs I would certainly try for the LBL too.  Just start documenting your skin issues with your PCP now so that when you are ready you have a good paper trail.

Red

MelissaF
on 5/26/09 2:19 pm - Northwood, IA
I live in northern Iowa, near Minnesota border.  I paid 10.6k out of pocket after insurance coverage for panni removal.  Hope this helps.
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

jonelle32514
on 5/27/09 1:54 pm - Pensacola, FL
I am having a LBL done sometime in the near future. I am getting my BA and inner thighs done in July. The total cost for my LBL is 10,300.00 whi*****ludes overnight stay in the hospital and all Dr fees and such. 

287/113
SurgeryWeight/CurrentWeight
5'10"

Most Active