Xpost: Havin fun Hangin in there

MyQnA
on 5/26/09 7:19 pm
So for all of you that have sent me such sweet messages and really picked up my spirits I wanted to update you.  For those who are a little down on yourselves I wanted to say hang in there you got this thing beat...just keep focused on your goals and why you're here.

My recipe for yesterday was do something new...something outside the box.

For the first time in nearly 20 years I played on the monkey bars it was all the fun I needed.  So literally I decided to just hang in there and let it do what it do.

Be blessed and Be Strong

~Maxine

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 

MelissaF
on 5/26/09 10:24 pm - Northwood, IA
Maxine! What an awesome message for those with postop "blues".  We all go through it.  That is for sure.  I am so excited you did something outside your normal comfie box :)  Good for you!!! I love those sorts of wow moments.  

Yesterday I went shopping (my favorite past time ya know!) and also had to go to the dentist about 45 mins away.. I was away from the house for hours like I did preop and I didn't poop out!! This was huge for me - YAY me.  Even if everyday isn't that way I will take it for now.. I needed a good day yesterday.  Good day I got! :-) Even found some great deals... size 4 slim fit capris that fit OVER my binder.. HELLO and some really cute pumps :-)  

Thanks for the post and hope everyone who is feeling down will know there is a rainbow at the end of the journey!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

tcnaegele
on 5/27/09 1:21 am - madison, IN
i m so sorry you have been down, you look smokin hot girl friend, theres no reason to be down, every week you will see changes to the better, it just takes awhile, now if anyone should be down it would be me, as i now have no belly button , it grew shut, my nipples are on side ways not round anymore, and my husband refuses to touch me. now dont you feel better already. keep hangin on the monkey bars.
Melissa M.
on 5/27/09 12:46 pm - Seabrook, TX

Glad to hear things are looking up for you.  I hear the post PS blues can really be a downer so knowing it does get better is encouraging.  I'll remember this post when I'm feeling down too after my surgery!

P.S.  You look great by the way!

Melissa

MyQnA
on 5/27/09 4:44 pm
thanks Melissa!

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 

Most Active