TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 5/25/09 9:30 pm
Is it HERE already????  WOW - time FLIES!!!!!! 

I kinda can't believe it - at the beginning of this year, I thought I was gonna have to do a 'commando' steak knife and band-aid self procedure to fix the crap work I ended up with from last year - and now - I am actually getting MORE than I went for last year and have a doc that I can best say that I TRUST - I spent all weekend STILL scouring the net trying to find ANYTHING bad on him - I got nothing.  This guy is human - he CARES - so sorry to say that I had to be wary of that in a DOCTOR - but I will say thatI LEARNED from last year and I haven't repeated a SINGLE gap or ignored any 'funny' feelings.  

This time tomorrow I will be at the surgery center, getting marked up and eagerly awaiting the knockout meds - and I'm actually pretty calm.  It's going to be what it's going to be - just like last time.  I have done all I can do - I have faith that the rest will work out - IT HAS TO!!!!

Thanks to all for your prayers, well wishes, and support - I TRULY appreciate you guys!!!!

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

(deactivated member)
on 5/25/09 10:07 pm
Hey MM:

It's kind of surreal to get to the point of it really happening, huh?  Glad to hear that you're calm and confident about the surgery and the physician.  When you wake up tomorrow, you'll be a new woman.  I'm so excited for you!

Wishing you all the best,
Kim J.
(deactivated member)
on 5/25/09 10:31 pm
Redstrawberri B
on 5/25/09 10:38 pm - Dallas, TX
Trina,

I'm saying a prayer for you!!! Keep the faith!! Cya on the sexier side!!!

April
Lynne R.
on 5/25/09 10:41 pm - Houston, TX
GOOD LUCK!!!!!

Lynne

wonkad
on 5/25/09 11:51 pm - IL
Wow! It seems like just yesterday you were dealing with that bootleg quack. Congrats on your upcoming surgery!

shock.gif

**Weight loss since June 08**

Redhaired
on 5/26/09 12:03 am - Mouseville, FL
I have my fingers crossed!

BigCityGirl
on 5/26/09 1:34 am - San Diego, CA
How time flies but here we are and I'm sure everything will go very well this time.  Just do all the things you've learned about here:  take your pain meds, don't turn into a slug and risk a blood clot, eat and drink your water and you'll do great.  The very best of luck to you.  I'll be thinking about you - and let us know how everything went when you get home.
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
PamT
on 5/26/09 5:01 am - Downey, CA
I'm SOOO happy for you!!  And can't wait to see the results.

It's going to turn out perfect this time! I just know it.

And we'll be thinking of you and waiting impatiently to hear from you!! 

PamT
aniduff
on 5/26/09 5:57 am - Red Deer, Canada
VSG on 04/17/08 with
I'm so excited for you...OH how I wi**** was my turn!!!  Can't wait to hear from you...hope you love,love, love your results!!!

D.O.S-217
Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.

Robert Collier

Most Active