Did you have Lower Body Lift and Inner Thigh lift done together?

(deactivated member)
on 5/25/09 2:43 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi all!

Hope this finds everyone healing well from their surgeries.
I need your help again.

If you had the Lower Body Lift (including TT, Thigh Lift, Butt Lift) AND the Inner Thigh Lift done at the same time, please let me know if you would do it again the same way now that you know what the recovery is like or if you'd split them into 2 separate procedures.

I'm still struggling with my decision to do all of this at one time.  Safety and recovery are concerns.

I appreciate your help!!
Thanks!!
Ruth
bradshaw0506
on 5/25/09 3:20 am - Chicago, IL
I had mine together and I'm still recovering but there's no way I would split this up.  I personally don't tolerate recovering from anything well so 1x is enough for me.  Once recovery is nearly over I can't even fathom doing it all over again....no way Jose!

I had a LBL, inner thighs and BA done at once.  What a pain, literally!

I MY DS!!!

(deactivated member)
on 5/29/09 8:27 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi!
Thanks for sharing.
Hope you don't mind me asking.......did you have the long inner thigh incision (to the knee)?
Did you have any complications because of so much surgery?

THANKS!!
Ruth
Kelly V.
on 5/25/09 9:26 am - Galion, OH
I did them both at the same time and am glad.    I want to do as much as I can in one procedure.

Good Luck!!
sophieclark
on 5/25/09 1:11 pm - Weatherford, TX
Hi!

I had mine  (both) done 11/12/08. I had no problems, and when I went in for my first followup (2 days) I asked if I could go back to work. I am not a hard ass, but I would rather do it together like that than two sep. recoveries. You dont hurt that bad because you are numb from the incisions plus my doc was amazing.... 
Sophie Clark
"Its not the years in your life it's the life in your years!!" 299/113/135
(deactivated member)
on 5/29/09 8:28 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi!
Thanks for sharing.
Hope you don't mind me asking.......did you have the long inner thigh incision (to the knee)?
Did you have any complications because of so much surgery?

THANKS!!
Ruth
Most Active