When can I go somewhere?

Redstrawberri B
on 5/23/09 11:30 pm, edited 5/23/09 11:42 pm - Dallas, TX
Hey Guys !!
I'm going stir crazy in this house!!! Do you think I could go for a outing as long as I dont drive???????

April

P. S I'm beginning to feel normal the night I came home I thought what the hell did i do!!! But all is getting better. Baby sis has been coming over daily or spending the night  emptying my drains and cleaning my insisions!!!!
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 5/24/09 2:31 am
Girl - lay your fast ass down and shut up!!!  LOL - you just got sawed in half like a magician's trick less than a week ago and you wanna go play.......  LOL!!!!!

That's why I ordered up a TV series of DVDs - I use my recovery time to catch up on **** - last year I watched all of Dexter and Noah's Arc.  I have the Pretender on order for this year since I just finished The Wire. 

JUST CHILL!!!!!  Plenty of time to hit the streets coming up, TRUST ME!!!! 

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

Redstrawberri B
on 5/24/09 2:35 am - Dallas, TX
Ok you are right but so much for the lap top and the ipod!!!
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 5/24/09 2:46 am
yea - you need Blockbuster or On Demand like a mofo! 

And you better rest cause I intend to have a PARTY patna in CRIME in July!!!!!    I need a D-town Suga Daddy - Imma be holding auditions....... LOL!!!!! 

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

MelissaF
on 5/24/09 3:04 am - Northwood, IA
Listen to Mack Mama - if you do not your body will tell you to sit your fanny down. 

Now i think moving is important... so do move around the house but otherwise.. chill out and enjoy.. RELAX :-)  It is hard I know.. I am a "on the go" kind of gal and it frustrates me to be told by my own body "nope sit it.. now".  SIGH.

In a couple weeks your nerve edings will be waking up and you might feel some different types of sensations where you are numb right now.. do be prepared for that, I was not and it scared me at first but it was short lived.

Just listen to your body... it will tell you when it has had enough.. unfortunately - sigh. LOL
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

MyQnA
on 5/24/09 5:12 am
I am speaking from experience rest lay down take it easy and don't do anything more than you have to.  I did everything I could including laundry shopping outings the works.  i am about 4 weeks out and I am still paying for it.  I am always tired always feeling run down from the littlest activity and the only explanation my surgeon has is I over did it in the beginning. 

So just take your time and be easy.

I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me. 

MelissaF
on 5/24/09 6:14 am - Northwood, IA
Hijack!

Hi Maxine!! Other than energy - how are you doing now?? I have been wondering about you - do update me when you have time.  I wanna know how my surgery twin is making out!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

cleos_mom
on 5/24/09 9:02 am - phila., PA
I know what you mean. 5 days after my surgery ,inner thigh butt & back lift I was going crazy, I told my Dh that if he didn't take me out I was going myself yes it was tiring , we went to a chinese auction & I just sat down but I enjoyed myself, it is hard to stay still
(deactivated member)
on 5/24/09 2:10 pm
katydidit64
on 5/25/09 1:45 am - north port, FL
My advise to you is listen to your body.... when you need to rest do so... otherwise go ahead get out abit! enjoy your new body swelling and all!  You will find that little outings frequently will help with your swelling as well as your mood.  So go for it girl!  This comes from the voice of experience... LBL 3/9/09... went to the grand canyon with family visiting from overseas 3/15/09... when I needed to rest I did (in the hotel room.  I was good for about 4 hours a day)... everyone else either rested with me or continued on their own exploration!  Had a great time and slept very well @ nite!
Most Active