NC doctor info

(deactivated member)
on 5/23/09 8:54 pm
any suggestions for a doc in NC........i live near ft. bragg so Raleigh region would be great!
oceanwave2
on 5/24/09 1:17 pm - Clayton, NC

Hi Carrie,

I am currently scheduled for a fleur dy lysis abdominoplasty and breast lift with a surgeon in Cary, NC.  His office staff is wonderful.  His name is Dr. Stoeckel.  He is a young physician but very well informed and up to date on the lastest procedures.

I had my weightloss surgery, a duodenial switch in 2001.  I was 19 when I had the surgery and didn't think I would need plastic surgery.  However I have been maintaing a weight of 165 pounds for the past two years and not lost any more weight.  So since 2005 I have been to four different plastic surgeons.  Through a friend I work with she recommended Dr. Stoeckel.

The name of his practice is wake plastic sugery.  His office does charge a 60.00 dollar consulation fee, but should your insurance not cover part of all of your surgery or surgeries you may need that do work with care credit.

There are also some other physicians around the Raleigh area. But I really don't know much about them.

I hope this helps.  Like I said he is a young doctor, with great knowledge, and  a number 1 office staff.

Jasmine

Most Active