neck lift, lfl, before and after pic's included.

-Mari-
on 5/25/09 4:51 am
Hello all,
I feel so much better, now. I finally uploaded my worst before pictures, OMG!!! So I'm putting it next to my after, (after by 1 day,  so far, I am still swollen) I am SOOOO glad I had this done.

Mari  Nothing tastes as good as being thin feels!
dec721
on 5/25/09 5:38 am - Decatur, GA
VSG on 08/07/08 with
Oh my goodness, Mari, you look amazing!  What a difference!  You did have a neck there, didn't you?  For me, it is upper arms, heh heh.  So glad you were able to have this surgery!
--Dorothy

Highest weight: 292   Pre-op weight: 265   Goal met: 150   Six years out: 185 and trying to lose again!

-Mari-
on 5/25/09 10:13 am
Dorothy,
Thanks! When I was looking at the before and afters at my PS, I thought to myself, I look WAY worse than all of those, before's. LOL So, yes, I agree, if any one needed a neck lift, it was ME!!! I know I will love it, even if I still have some extra skin, it will be way better than before.
amystone
on 5/25/09 9:40 am
Is that a scar in front of your ear? I wasn't sure because you have the same color line going across your cheek. Looking at your pics, I think you are going to be very satisfied with your end results.

~Amy~
-Mari-
on 5/25/09 10:10 am
Hi Amy,
The after pic, was the day after surgery. So it's the incision/stitch line. The line on  my face is from my ps marker. LOL It is almost healed, now, they took out those stitches last Thursday. I will take an updated pic tomorrow and post. When I posted the before, I think even I was horrified. It looks like I'm 90.
cleos_mom
on 5/25/09 12:18 pm - phila., PA
looks amazing
summer24
on 5/25/09 12:25 pm
Hi Mari,
You look great!  I'm havng my neck done on 7/22.  did you have your lower face done too?  My surgeon says that I have to, or else I will have a fold of skin by my ear.  I'm a bit anxious, but I feel so much older with all of the loose skin, I just hope that it will look natural.
-Mari-
on 5/25/09 2:07 pm
Yes, My PS said you cannot do a neck lift without one. LOL I think doing just the lower is much more natural. Gook luck.
MSHAMO
on 5/25/09 3:48 pm, edited 5/25/09 3:54 pm - AUBURN HILLS, MI
Mari, you look fabulous!! My PS also said you can't do a neck lift without a lower face lift, good to know they all say the same thing, LOL. That is why I got the direct neck lift. What did you pay for yours? Mine wanted $8,000.00 to do the lower face and neck. Isn't it great what a little money can do for us, haha?!?!?! Nancy
High/VSG/Surgeon Goal/My Goal/Current 257/242/170/155/141  I love my sleeve!
5' 3.5"    Plastic Surgeon: Dr. Raymond Hajjar, Bingham Farms, MI   Extended TT, muscle repair, lipo & hernia repair 2/25/09  Direct neck lift and muscle repair  4/14/09  Short scar lower face lift, more neck work and lower bleph 9/15/09
DEBI R.
on 5/25/09 4:50 pm - CORSICANA, TX
You look amazing!!  I hope you're not in alot of pain.
Debi

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

Most Active