Anyone lose weight after plastics?

RosieHawk
on 5/24/09 11:40 am - Ottawa, Canada
I've lost some weight since plastics and I know that slowly I would like to gain (if possible right now) maybe 10-15 lbs.  My concern is stretch marks (surgeon cut all those nasty things out) or overall ruining my tummy tuck and boob job with that kind of weight gain (everythings pretty prefect looking right now).  Is this something that I really should worry about or am I just making worries for myself!

HW 290/ SW 250/ GW 140-145/ LW 120/ CW 168

REACHED GOAL IN 8 MONTHS WITH MY DS!!!
FEB.22/ 08>> DS & JAN.23/ 09>> Breast Lift, Fleur de lis abdominoplasty, hernia repair
NOTE: My weight crept back up over the last 2.5 years, but I'm gonna stop that shit NOW!

dec721
on 5/25/09 5:44 am - Decatur, GA
VSG on 08/07/08 with
I had a tummy tuck and breast reduction six years ago after losing a significant amount of weight.  Not long after, I packed on a good 70 pounds.  Now that I have lost all that and more, my tummy still looks good, and looked good all through the weight gain.  It was the rest of me that looked like a pig, HA!  My breasts filled out some but were fine, and now they are deflated little skin bags :-)  I couldn't care less!  It is so lovely not to have those big honkers hanging off me.  I didn't notice any stretch marks with the weight gain, but I'm not particularly prone to them.
--Dorothy

Highest weight: 292   Pre-op weight: 265   Goal met: 150   Six years out: 185 and trying to lose again!

WendieS
on 5/26/09 4:59 am - Birmingham, AL
Hi,
I had a baby last July so you could say I had a significant weight gain :)  I had stretchmarks to my tata's before TT, I still have some above bb but not many. When I gained baby weight I got a few little ones but what is funny is that they are horizontal rather than the usual vertical ones. You can barely see them now (baby is almost 11 months)

Quade born July 6!!!! 
easter09040-1.jpg picture by wendiesmi

Elgin
on 5/27/09 8:43 am - Thunder bay, Canada
Kim
What did you have done?  How much was covered by OHIP?  How much did you pay personally?
Did you have it done in the US or Canada?
RosieHawk
on 5/28/09 4:40 am - Ottawa, Canada
I paid for everything out of pocket (everythings listed in my siggy)...OHIP would not have covered what I wanted done so I paid.  I wanted a full TT with muscle repair (had the anchor cut) and OHIP would have only covered a panni removal and that's if I qualified.  I also had a breast lift and a hernia repair.

HW 290/ SW 250/ GW 140-145/ LW 120/ CW 168

REACHED GOAL IN 8 MONTHS WITH MY DS!!!
FEB.22/ 08>> DS & JAN.23/ 09>> Breast Lift, Fleur de lis abdominoplasty, hernia repair
NOTE: My weight crept back up over the last 2.5 years, but I'm gonna stop that shit NOW!

Most Active