I uploaded my pre surgery pics today

sisichi
on 5/23/09 8:21 am - Manchester, PA
Hi, I figured I should upload the pre pics to take my mind off of the aftermath. I had BA in 1975 and that is why my poor old girls are dragging. I wonder if any other young women will have the same problems when they age? Carole
bamagirlee
on 5/23/09 8:39 am - Phenix City, AL

I have got to break down and take some pre-op photos myself. I dread that task UGH.... Actually I have seen any that look as bad as mine so I'm thinking I might not post them until after my surgery when I can take my first 'post op' shots. 

Phyllis

HW 314, SW 287, PS Weight 198, CW 181

Panniculectomy/Anchor TT   06-10-09 

7.4cc in 10cc band 

sisichi
on 5/23/09 8:47 am - Manchester, PA
Hey Phyllis, It can't be as bad as mine. I am 64 and sagging to say the least. I never thought I would upload my pics either but the devil made me do it lol, Carole
jackie j
on 5/23/09 12:11 pm - Glenmoore, PA
Let me tell you Carole, you look pretty fabby going in so you will be one hot cougar when the swelling is done.   I'm 20 years younger than you and DAMN, I hope post-surg I look as good as you pre-surg.   You GO Girl!! 

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

brenda F.
on 5/23/09 12:19 pm - whitney, TX
 hell i wished my boobs look like hers .lol. mine are to my belly button
was 400+ june 15th,06,..now 145-150 as of may15th,09 ... wow!!!what a ride .   
sisichi
on 5/23/09 6:04 pm - Manchester, PA
Thanks everybody, I hope I do look good once the swelling is over with. The funny thing is that in this last week I am grabbing myself here and there(the surgery areas lol) and thinking skin be gone. I am only imagining how it will all play out. Carole
mjvallee
on 5/24/09 12:07 am, edited 5/24/09 12:08 am
I just had my panniculectomy and Breast lift/reduction on May 8th. Second time around for breasts. First PS did not do such a good job. After seeing your pics, we had the same body type. All I can say is that you will look great! I had anchor cut (fluer de lis) and breast lift (lateral) with reduction and reshaping and it is the first time in years that I feel I look really good.  will upload before and after pics when I get them from my surgeon in a few weeks. Good luck!
MJ (Boston) RNY 6/25/01 BR 4/04 38J to 38C Panni and lateral Breast lift 5/8/09 38c to 38 C- :)
and great looking abdominals...
sisichi
on 5/24/09 12:16 am - Manchester, PA
Hi MJ, I hope so, will look forward to seeing your before and afters too, Carole
(deactivated member)
on 5/24/09 12:26 am
Most Active