Placement of LBL incisions

MelissaF
on 5/28/09 9:41 am - Northwood, IA
Aw you woulda been a great nurse Debi!!!! Never too late to finish ya know ;-)  I know many ppl that go back and get their nursing degree after their kids have left home.  One was my surgery angel.. she was in ther upper 50's and went and got her LPN.  I encourged her b/c she helped me with my surgery and one of her dreams was to be a nurse but never felt like she could.. i told her to go for it and she did.  She loves being a nurse!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

DEBI R.
on 5/30/09 2:52 pm - CORSICANA, TX
I have been thinking about going back, I'm just afraid I'll never pass college Algebra so I'd never graduate. I have never been good at Algebra and I graduated in 1983 and got married right after so it's been along time since I've even had Algebra.

My oldest son (23) doesn't live at home anymore and my youngest son (18 on Aug 2nd) is never home much so that wouldn't be a problem for me since they're both grown now.

Now that I've lost weight and can stand all day I've really been wanting to go back and get my license. The program here only accepts 30 students so it's hard to get in.

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

MelissaF
on 5/31/09 1:21 am - Northwood, IA
You remind me so much of my Angel and the way she spoke before she went back for her degree... Debi, I really wish you would consider finishing.. I think you are meant to be a nurse.  Think about it... I know you can do it.  Hugs!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

DEBI R.
on 5/31/09 2:00 am - CORSICANA, TX
Hi Melissa,

I'm really scared about taking Algebra, what if I can't ever pass the coarse? I have always had trouble in Algebra and just hate the thought of having to take it again.

I could go for LVN and not have to take Algebra but I've already taken all the coarses I need for RN except college Algebra and would rather be a RN. I'm really thinking about it and will decide before classes start again in August.

Thanks for the encouragment you're so sweet!!  Debi

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

joychaser
on 5/26/09 2:02 am - MI
Mine are 100% covered. My doctor actually had me tan a couple times in my undies to show him where I wanted my scars to be placed. I find that mine are unusually low! I mean literally they back scar is RIGHT above my butt cheeks. My pants were falling down the other day (wish I had an ass) and my Mom noticed you still could not see my scars. I can send a picture if you are curious as to my placement...just email me and let me know :)
From 251 to 141 and LOVING every minute of it! From a size 18 to a size 6-8!
I can finally SPREAD my wings again!
MelissaF
on 5/26/09 2:18 am - Northwood, IA
I would love to see pics!!!  mine is at the top of my cheeks also but the whole thing has been lifted so much that its high.. if that makes sense??? Please peek at my photos to let me know what u think.

[email protected] is my email address THANK YOU!!!!!!
Hugs, Melissa 

joychaser
on 5/26/09 2:25 am - MI
Incoming...you will be amazed at how low my incision is! I think however should I have had your type of cut I would most definately get a tattoo there...I am a tattoo girl :) in a tasteful way! I had originally planned on a tattoo to cover my scars howver it is not necessary at this point. I really need to take some current up to date photos....Maybe I will do that once I shed these 7 stubborn pounds, ha! Thank you for the kind words....makes me smile and remember how far I have come. I would have posted them here but who wants to see my big ass on the screen! HA!
From 251 to 141 and LOVING every minute of it! From a size 18 to a size 6-8!
I can finally SPREAD my wings again!
MelissaF
on 5/26/09 3:05 am - Northwood, IA
Got them!! They look great and you are right, LOW incision.  Very nice that he took the time to do that for you!!

I am not sure I would want a tatoo as I have none but I have seen others talk about that on here and breifly the thought crossed my mind.  However, I do want to stay married to my DH, so I dropped it as an idea as quickly as I thought about it. LOL.

Good luck with those few lbs.. I hear ya and holidays (yes, even memorial day, are always excuses for me to eat.. silly).  

Everyone loves to see pics on here.. they learn so much so post away if you are comfortable or on your profile for only friends to view... it really is educational! 

Thanks again! you have come a long way baby!!! ;-)
Hugs, Melissa 

Most Active