Placement of LBL incisions

MelissaF
on 5/23/09 1:15 pm - Northwood, IA
Awesome!! I wish mine were but that is ok, I can live with it.
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

DEBI R.
on 5/24/09 6:24 pm - CORSICANA, TX
My back scar is low so it's covered by my panties.  I don't think I'll ever wear a bikini so that's not a problem for me.  LOL

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

MelissaF
on 5/25/09 7:44 am - Northwood, IA
Hi Debi~

So glad your scar is lower, it looks sorta weird having it go above the panty line but at the same time I am still in awe of my transformation so I will take it.. high scars or not.

How are you doing?  I have wondered about you - I saw in a post that you are feeling a lot better these days energy wise?  I hope so.. take care. update me when u can!
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

DEBI R.
on 5/26/09 4:01 am - CORSICANA, TX
In your pictures your scar does look alot higher than mine, your scar curves and mine is straight across all the way around so maybe that's why. I do have the anchor cut too though.

I'm feeling much better, been back to work since week 3 so tomorrow will be 4 weeks back. I do have a desk job so that makes a big difference. It won't be long before you go back, are you ready for your fast paced job?

I still have alot of tightness in my back and hips and it feel weird, like I'm going to pop open sometimes when I bend over, especially if I don't have my binder or shaper on so I still wear one or the other all the time. I can't imagine not wearing them. Debi

minuature pinscher 

MelissaF
on 5/26/09 12:45 pm - Northwood, IA
Glad you are doing well at work Debi!  I am right there with you on wanting to pop open feeling with bending etc.. ugh I feel the EXACT same way and yes the binder is a Godsend!!! I am totally with u on that.  My surgeon wants us to wear ours for 3 months and i figure he must know why b/c I think I will need to or at least feel like i need to.

As for going back.. honestly right now? No.  But I know I still have over 2.5 weeks left before I go back.. so I know a lot can change.  I was very active today and didn't poop out for once so that is a good sign!  I am glad.  Did some shopping but then twisted funny in the car and OUCH.. I am forgetting I even had the surgery (to some extent, not really u know what I mean) so I am feeling better that means.

Hugs, Melissa 

DEBI R.
on 5/26/09 2:35 pm - CORSICANA, TX

Glad you're feeling better Melissa. I forgot you took 6 weeks off so hopefully in another 2.5 you'll do just fine at work.

I always feel better when I shop. LOL  It's my new addiction.
Debi

minuature pinscher 

MelissaF
on 5/26/09 2:40 pm - Northwood, IA
Yeah as active and crazy buzy as my job is.. no way I could go back before 6 weeks.. id die.  12 hour shifts and constant running, lifting, bending, pushing/pulling.  It will be interesting. scared.
Hugs, Melissa 

DEBI R.
on 5/27/09 1:45 am - CORSICANA, TX
I'm glad you're able to take the full 6 weeks off. I hope you end up getting paid for it. I work for a small company (8 employees and only 2 of us are full time) so I didn't get paid for my time off, that's one of the reasons I went back so fast. And several of the other employees covered me while I was gone so I felt guilty being off.  I've worked there for 5 1/2 yrs and work nights and no one else likes nights either so I needed to get back.

minuature pinscher 

MelissaF
on 5/27/09 9:43 am - Northwood, IA
the first week I had to take PTO (vacation).  Second week the hospital pays as a benefit.  3rd and 4th week paid by short term.  5th and 6th week they so far have not covered - i am fighting it.

Glad you like your job and the company you work for - that is so important.
Hugs, Melissa 

DEBI R.
on 5/28/09 2:26 am - CORSICANA, TX
I like my job but would love to have a job with benefits, thank GOD my husband has them at his job.

Where I live it's hard to find a good job so most people hang on to the one they have, I guess that's why I've stayed there so long without having benefits.

You sound like you have a really good job, you're lucky to have paid vacation and to get short term benefits. I went to college for nursing, I took all the classes I need for the RN program except college Algebra, I'm not good in math or algebra at all. I applied once for the RN program but they only accept 30 people and I was 50 on the list and I never applied again. That was about 12 years ago, now I wish I would have finished and got my license.
Debi

minuature pinscher 

Most Active