Breast lift and TT this Friday!

oceanwave2
on 5/24/09 1:28 pm - Clayton, NC

Hi Board members,

I just wanted to let everyone know that my reconstructive surgery is scheduled for Friday May 29th!!

YES!!!!  I personally can not wait for the day.  I have a wonderful surgeon who is caring and very knowledgeable.  I am having a TT and a breast lift (no implants).

If anyone has any tips for recovery or what I am to expect please let me know.  I am having a fleur dy lysis abdominoplasty and anchor breast lift.  So any help or tips for recovery would be great.

Jasmine

DS : 2001

Weight before DS: 354

Weight before TT & BL: 165

Can't wait for the after.

Wendy_Canada
on 5/24/09 5:48 pm - Canada

Congratulations on your upcoming surgery.  I will be following your posts closely because i am having the exact thing done on June 29th.  Give me a peak into your journal of recovery,

Wishing you the best with a speedy recovery

Wendy (Orillia)

DEBI R.
on 5/24/09 6:06 pm - CORSICANA, TX
Good luck with your surgery Friday. I'll be praying for you a safe surgery and speedy recovery.
Debi

____debi__________200.jpg image by tunie_2006 item11.jpg image by tunie_2006      

minuature pinscher 

# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 5/24/09 9:27 pm
Hey!  We're getting the same thing done!  I go in Wednesday - good luck to you - we will have to trade notes during our recoveries

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

(deactivated member)
on 5/24/09 11:37 pm
sisichi
on 5/25/09 12:53 am - Manchester, PA
Jasmine, Good luck and best wishes for a speedy recovery, can't wait to see your pics, Carole
PamT
on 5/25/09 2:44 am - Downey, CA
I wish I HAD tips for you but my TT & BL is scheduled for June 2nd.

Maybe you'll have some good tips for me!! 

Best of luck to you & I'll be thinking about you.  Let us know how you're doing as soon as you can!!

PamT 
mnlisad
on 5/27/09 4:48 am - Rochester, MN
Hi Jasmine!
I'll be thinking of you..I'm having BL/BA/bilateral inner thigh lift on Friday too.  I'll be in the hospital over nite..but then back on OH.com to check on your progress!  :)  Good Luck!  Lisa

Duodenal Switch 4/25/06
Pre op weight: 368
Day of surgery: 345
Current weight: 156
9/08--176# Lower body lift and brachioplasty--now 156#!
4/09 Medial thigh lift/thighplasty and BA/mastopexy! 

Most Active