I'm Freaking Out

PamT
on 5/24/09 4:10 am - Downey, CA
Awww Carole,, it wasn't an easy decision for me either. I'm not used to making myself a priority. For me, everyone else's needs have always come first. And most of all, financially. I had a VERY difficult time deciding to spend sooo much money on ME! I can always think of hundreds of things we "really need" but this time, for some unknown reason, I decided it was MY turn. 

I started this plastics journey mainly wanting a face lift. I would have been happy with just that. But the more I looked into it and saw some amazing results, the more I thought the TT would be nice too. The arms & breasts were added as "as long as I'm doing this, I may as well go all out". 

Being away from home that long would be difficult for me too. But your husband is right. Gotta make sure your OK before you head home. 

You're gonna do fine and be back home in no time!    
sisichi
on 5/24/09 4:30 am - Manchester, PA
Thanks Pam, I understand all of what you said about being last on the list and then justifying all the money, that is really hard to do. I know I will get thru this and I need to do it now or I will be too old, then another thing that crosses my mind is, what if I get all this done and then come home and kick the bucket, all that money wasted. WAAAAAH, Carole
PamT
on 5/24/09 8:08 am - Downey, CA
Hahhhhhhaaa!!  That was my thought too!!  I see we have the same sick sense of humor.
sisichi
on 5/24/09 11:35 pm - Manchester, PA
Pam, Great minds think alike,  Carole
Most Active