Looking for P.S. in San Diego/Orange Co.

slowgoing
on 5/21/09 11:24 am - CA
Could any of you give me the name of your Dr. in either of these two counties in So. California that you might recommend for a  face lift and/or brachioplasty,  what you had done, pics./pricing, etc.?   Would also like hearing of any Dr. that might have disappointed you in the same counties.  Thanks so much.

sablouwho
on 5/21/09 11:52 am - La La Land, CA
I am still pre-op, but I investigated quite a few PS's and the one I like the best is Siamak Agha in Newport Beach. I have found that he has a good demeanor and listens to what I say I want, and he also has a very artistic approach to scar placement, and he really understands the special challenges of plastics being done on people who have experienced massive weight loss.

There are other OH members who hang out here who have used Dr. Agha and who are post-op, hopefully they will chime in here so you can talk with them about their experiences.
~Cindy  

Watch my first appearance on
The Doctors TV Show   (aired Dec 2008)
Plastics done by Siamak Agha, MD (lower body lift/spiral thigh lift) in Dec 2009, breast 

Cynthia's Lower Body Lift procedure by Dr. Siamak Agha
 this includes footage from my first and second appearance on The Doctors as well as footage of my actual surgery

BigCityGirl
on 5/21/09 12:33 pm - San Diego, CA
I had a face lift, LBL, brachioplasty and BL/BR.  You can judge his work by my results.  His name is below.
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
Most Active