Home from Face Lift & Arm Lift

PamT
on 5/24/09 2:30 am - Downey, CA

Massages help? Eeekkk,, I'm afraid to touch anywhere close to those areas!! 

Good to hear you're feeling better too!

PamT

megameggs
on 5/24/09 2:48 am - FL
haha! Lymphatic massages are very, very light touch massages designed to reduce swelling. Nothing like a traditional massage, and it doesn't hurt at all!
Vist my weblog at www.megameggs.wordpress.com

(deactivated member)
on 5/23/09 11:16 pm
PamT
on 5/24/09 2:22 am - Downey, CA
Thanks Jodi.

You must be psychic. I did have a tough time sleeping last night. Not due to the surgery but my throat. Yes, Melissa said & the doctor confirmed yesterday it is because of the breathing tube inserted during surgery. Last night it was hurting so bad, I got up & took a pain pill, sprayed my throat with Cloraseptic and finally fell asleep. It's much much better this morning. I don't know why it hurt so much this time. I don't remember it bothering me at all after the WLS.

I finally got to take a shower this morning. It feels wonderful to get all of that guck out of my hair and calm that mess down! I tease my doctor telling him he's a wonderful surgeon but a lousey hairdresser!!

Hey, your time is getting closer and closer!! Getting nervous?
(deactivated member)
on 5/24/09 11:01 pm
PamT
on 5/25/09 2:35 am - Downey, CA
Throat pain seems to be getting better. I took a vicodin to sleep (Due to the sore throat,,NOT surgery pain!) and sprayed some Cloraseptic in my throat and it seemed to help alot.

Yes, the gauze bandages are irritating. Especially those that stick in & around your ears. I HATE having anything on my head (never could wear hats, etc) and couldn't wait til the doctor unwrapped me (the next day). After that he just put on a velcro band that isn't nearly as bad. I don't know how long I have to wear this velcro but he said to keep it on as much as I possibly can.

I know you're excited and scared. My next one (TT & BL) is scheduled for June 2nd and like you, I keep watching the calendar thinking "by this time next week". I just want this over & DONE!!! 
(deactivated member)
on 5/25/09 8:54 pm
Most Active