Confused about pricing for BA/and or BL...help...

bandhope
on 5/22/09 1:36 am - TX

Thanks for the info. You got a great deal. I have my first consult on Tuesday. I was quoted 4800 for implants alone (Dallas- one of the most expensive places for ps). The lift would double that number. I'm praying I can get away with just the implant. I'm 35 and lost 68 lbs. with lap-band. Praying for a solution within my budget. Thanks again for the help.

H.A.L.A B.
on 5/22/09 1:40 am
ouch, that sounds high.  Good luck. 

FYI: I did not shop around for prices - I went to a doc that my doc (OBGY) recommended.  (but I asked around). I figured that with all the work that needs to be done --I need very good doc - since I was not planning to have implants.   
As long as implants would work for you - you may be better off not having the lift... a lot of scaring...

Hala. RNY 5/14/2008; Happy At Goal =HAG

"I can eat or do anything I want to - as long as I am willing to deal with the consequences"

"Failure is not falling down, It is not getting up once you fell... So pick yourself up, dust yourself off, and start all over again...."

Lisa A.
on 5/22/09 12:34 pm
My Ba total  cost was 5 k whi*****luded surgery center anesthesiologist with  saline implants, If I wanted Gel implants it would cost be 1500 more , If i wanted a lift cost would be more 10 k total
Hope this helps
Lisa

bandhope
on 5/23/09 3:34 am - TX
Thanks Lisa. My quote was about the same. My lap-band doctor recommended this surgeon. I adore my band surgeon and value is opinion so I'm thinking this one might be the one. I'm praying he is anyway.

I will pray for your sister. I'm so sorry to hear about your sister.

Jenny
Most Active