Anybody have before/after pics of a mini arm lift?

Maria C.
on 5/21/09 3:01 am - KY
My arms are the only thing that I think will really bother me, skinwise, once I reach goal.  I can even handle some extra skin on my stomach because nobody sees that but me and my husband, and it's not that bad, though I'm not yet to goal.  But I can't handle the scars that are left after a full arm lift.  Also, what's the approximate cost for a mini arm lift?  Thanks very much.

HW 246    SW 243     CW - below goal    GW 139     Height 5'3"
Cindy C.
on 5/21/09 4:09 am
Hi Maria,

I had a mini arm lift on 04/27.  The incision is in the arm pit.  I didn't mind "the wave" my looser skin had, but I hated the skin that looked like crepe paper.  Right now, I'm not convinced that the mini arm lift really addressed the problem.  My daughter took before pictures and she got a good closeup of the area close to the arm pit.  I'm not going to take after pictures for a few weeks yet.  Eventually, I will post both before and after pictures.  If you want to send me a private message, I'll save it to remind me to let you know when those have been posted.

As for cost, I have no idea what it would have cost if I'd just had the mini arm lift.  I also had a BL/BA and a TT.  The total cost was right at $14,100.

Cindy

Height 5' 1"   WLS on 12/05/07      Plastics on 04/27/09                                 

Maria C.
on 5/21/09 8:20 am - KY
Thanks, Cindy, I'll do that!  

(deactivated member)
on 5/21/09 6:26 am
Maria C.
on 5/21/09 8:14 am - KY

Thanks Rose, I looked but I didn't see any photos of her arms.

Most Active