Hi All, New to This Forum

Jasmine130
on 5/22/09 1:27 pm - Redwood City, CA
Hi all,

Just dropping in to introduce myself.  I'm a regular on the gastric bypass forum and someone over there suggested I visit here too.

I had a belt lipectomy on 05/11/2009 and doing really well.  Just had my last 2 of 4 drains removed yesterday and am off the pain meds.  Still finishing my antibiotics (preventative).  The incision looks great; no bruising or draining.  Doc has me wearing a Spanxx-type high-waisted panty (I got the Assets version at Target) and applying vitamin E cream to the incision.

I'm seeing my new shape emerging and WOW -- I think I'm going to be thrilled with the results.

I'm thinking of having my arms and breasts done late September. 

Anyway, good to "meet" you all, and I look forward to reading your posts and getting to know you lovelies.

-Jasmine :)
BELOW GOAL! Proud and Grateful Member of the Double Century Club
Pre-Op/Current/Initial Goal:  354/127.5/150
Tummy Tuck and Lower Body Lift Done on 05/11/2009
Mastopexy with Augmentation and Brachioplasty Done on 10/08/2009
 I  My RNY!

MelissaF
on 5/22/09 3:21 pm - Northwood, IA
Yay! Welcome Jasmine!! Glad to see you posting over here!!!

I am glad you are doing so well!!!  Congrats on a great outcome - can't wait to see pics!!!

Have a good memorial day weekend, be safe!

Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

(deactivated member)
on 5/22/09 7:41 pm
annette1957
on 5/22/09 11:31 pm - Sherman, TX
Girl! I am so proud of you! Glad you doing so well! Can't wait to see the new pics! I will say it again! You are truly an inspiration to everyone here! I am letting my mind wander over in the PS mentality and I have said that I would never worry about that cause I never plan to wear a bikini, but hey who knows-thank you for forging ahead, if you can I can, right? Love ya! Have a wonderful weekend! Annette
If we don’t put our efforts into creating what we want, then we have to put our efforts into coping with what we get!  

HW: 277/ CW: 170/ GW: 157 Exercise goal: 4x a week.

(deactivated member)
on 5/23/09 2:12 am - West Central FL☼RIDA , FL
Hi and welcome to the forum.  You'll find a lot of great people who are very supportive and willing to share their plastic surgery experiences.  It's been a huge help to me as I recently started my journey down the plastics road.

Ruth
sisichi
on 5/23/09 6:16 pm - Manchester, PA
Welcome Jasmine, I think you are amazing. That is a great weight loss and now the ps sounds like it is going to be great for you.
This journey is like a butterfly emerging isn't it?
I am pre op for ps, have a date with surgeon to slice and dice on June 3, and am having lbl,t/l, bl/ba,and arm lift if I don't chicken out on the last procedure. Looking forward to your pics. Carole
Most Active