-

(deactivated member)
on 5/20/09 11:55 pm
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 5/20/09 11:58 pm
Hey lady!!!  I will be doing my pre op photos this weekend myself! 

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

(deactivated member)
on 5/21/09 12:21 am
BigCityGirl
on 5/21/09 12:40 am - San Diego, CA
Jodi,

You are going to turn out great after your LBL.  You have the perfect PreOp LBL body.  Can't wait to see your PostOp photos.  Good luck with everything.  Donna
Surgeon: Joseph Grzeskiewicz, M.D., F.A.C.S.
La Jolla Cosmetic Surgery Centre
(deactivated member)
on 5/21/09 4:20 am
MelissaF
on 5/21/09 12:53 am - Northwood, IA
JODI!!!  My girl!!

You are going to look fantastic after LBL.  Your skin is SO smooth and youthful! Even your OPEN rny scar is BARELY visable.  You are going to heal great.  I really do hope your surgeon uses the scar miminizing silicone strips. You can get them off ebay.. an u order them online where you are and the send them there? I wonder.  Newgel is the product, I love love love it.  Makes u feel like u have protection between u and the binder too.  STicks great over and over and over again.  Nice product and WORKS.

I am praying for you girlie.. u are in my thoughts and I will be thinking of you all day on the 30th!!!

LOVE YOU
Hugs, Melissa 

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?p=6166c1bf498224d5a8b93e&skin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

RNY- 12/04/06 with Dr. Matt Glasock

LBL - 4/28/09 with Dr. Rene Recinos

(deactivated member)
on 5/21/09 4:27 am
Lisa A.
on 5/21/09 12:54 am
Wow I know u r gonna look simply amazing after surgery.. So funny that I never thought in million years I would post pics of my body before and after but u know what I think we are so happy to get rid of the excess skin and look forward to the new body we plan to have we don;t care who sees themand no one ha**** the undecent button yet LOL I cannot tell you the hundred times I would stand in mirror and tug here there everywhere LOL. I must admit I was so  afraid to look at my self in mirror for awhile  after surgery it just did not seem like my body at first but now I look in mirror and just stand amazed this is me LOL never gets old.. Congeadulations on the up comming new body,We will make looking 50 sexy LOL
Lisa
(deactivated member)
on 5/21/09 4:16 am
jackie j
on 5/21/09 1:48 am - Glenmoore, PA
Jodi, can we be friends??     I'm hoping for an LBL by year end or beginning of next and looking towards my future....can I live vicariously through your surgery please???

Jackie J.    hugs.gif image by LISAH900   ribbon.gif image by Ready4Achange  

1 choice @ a time > 1 day @ a time.   Slow to Succeed is still Success ;-)

Most Active