OMG less than 24 hours to my new body!!!

Redstrawberri B
on 5/20/09 12:38 am - Dallas, TX
Hey Guys,

Haven't been on the board lately trying to grasp this tummy tuck thing!!! I'm nervous and scared all wrapped into one. Yesterday I cried all the way home and the sad part is I don't know why!!!
I'm tearing up as I type now!! Well I do thank God for blessing me with great insurance and the money to cover the other little stuff that goes with this!!! I kept going back in forward in my head should I take this money and pretty much pay my car off???? But I prayed about it and came to having what I really wanted!!!
Anywho, my Mom will be here this eve and she will spend the night  so we can make it to the hospital @ 5:30 am. My son will be leaving to stay with his aunt for a few days . My mom will be in and out and I have all my girlfriends close by!!!

So this is it!!!!

Talk to you guys later!!!!

Red (April)
FLGail
on 5/20/09 1:22 am - Sun City, AZ
Everything will be fine Red!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and besides you will have a nice flat stomach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\                                                                                      Gail
# 1 MACK_MAMA
on 5/20/09 2:26 am

Gurl - I am WITH you!!!  I will be doing the SAME post next week - I am soooo feeling you!!!!  We just need to TRUST and believe everything will be okay!!!!

Will be saying a prayer for you tomorrow girl!!!  

I don't just have issues, I have subscriptions!  I'm saving on the newsstand price.......

Check out my dating mis - adventures at: http://1macdatinggame.blogspot.com/

Kelly V.
on 5/20/09 3:14 am - Galion, OH
You are in my thoughts and prayers!!  Good Luck.

gypsywoman6789
on 5/20/09 3:43 am - Hudson, NH

Having surgery is a big deal and I think all of us on here would agree that we all felt the same way before surgery.  Going back and forth with the should I or shouldn't I questions.  In the end, you will realize that you not only did this for yourself but for your family.  Because if you are a happier person, feeling better about yourself, and able to do more physically your family benefits tremendously.

Hang in there, I had my panni removal 6 weeks ago and I can hardly believe its been that long already.  You will do great and feel fantastic!

Caroline

dw45
on 5/20/09 3:51 am - Hartford, AR
VSG on 03/23/09 with
Good for you and congrats and Good Luck on your tummy tuck surgery tomorrow.  I'm sure you are excited!!!  What PS are you using?  I used to live in The Colony and was thinking of traveling to the Dallas area to get my tummy tuck.

Thanks,

DW

10 lb lost pre-op       5'10
Plastic Surgery completed 12/17/09 with Dr. Sauceda (Anchor Cut Tummy Tuck, Medial Thigh Lift & Eyelid Surgery)

Redstrawberri B
on 5/20/09 9:34 am - Dallas, TX
Hello,

Thanks for your gratitude!! Dr. Paul Pin @Baylor Dallas. He's a great guy I really like him and have abundant faith in him. Dr. Pin done my Breast Red in 01 and also done one for my sister!!!

Let me know if you need more info!!!

April
bandhope
on 5/20/09 5:06 am - TX
Best wishes to you!! It's time to start getting excited!! This TT will probably make you feel on top of the world!!! Good luck to you.
victoria R.
on 5/20/09 10:02 am - goose creek, SC
Good luck, will be sending some good thoughts your way.

Vicki
290/253/200/175
Highest/Surgery/Current/GOAL

Melissa M.
on 5/20/09 10:59 am - Seabrook, TX

I'm sure I'll be the same way too.  Just think how much better you're gonna look once you're all healed up!

Melissa

Most Active